The BAD DAY

JOKER
Without a known past, name, former occupation or any MATCHING government data. Despite his numerous crimes the CIA, FBI and PENTAGON all refer to his criminal alias "THE JOKER".
Held as a patient in ARKHAM ASYLUM multiple times there are detailed records of him.
Through hypnosis and thruth serum induction in his blood stream some of the events of his past have been uncovered, but, knowing that the joker has MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES it is unclear wether these are MADE UP stories or TRUE EVENTS of his past, needless to say nothing is confirmed about him.

EVENT 1
Under strong hypnosis and anaesthetics the joker was QUESTIONED since INTERROGATION was deemed INEFGECTIVE. The joker speaks about how he was left by his parents at birth and was raised in a church orphanage. He was good kid who not only LOVED all but WAS LOVED by all in that orpahanage aswell. Quite talented at singing and therefore led the choir multiple times and,through this, was able to raise significant money for the church.
He continued saying that at the peak of his choir career when all of his foster siblings were well versed in singing and were well of MORE than most church orpahages to such significance that children could afford to go to school and get formal education. On the night of christmas eve the joker depicts that a robber had broken into their NEW orpphanage and was trying to steal their savings but got caught by the Father of the orphanage. The robber had killed father and the sister and all his other siblings. Through the jokers story he mentions he is out GETTING GROCERIES and all the events conspired when he was out. As soon as he arrives home he sees the robber feasting on the orphans who were 15 at the time the sight gave him such a shock grabbed the knife and tried to fight the monster. However the joker may have been the eldest but he too was only 16 and was overpowered.
  Proceeding further into the story he states he was knocked out and woke up in the cellar of his orphanage tied to a chair and with sight of his foster family HANGING DEAD in front of him. The serial killer said he wanted HAVE FUN with the joker and proceeded to torture him. After 2 weeks of suffereing torture methods that are best not mentioned, the joker says he felt anger hatred upon the whole world that would ignore his screams and cries for help. After suffering gruling torture for TWO weeks he managed to somehow escape and on the FIRST SIGHT of the killer he KILLED HIM INSTANTLY not letting HIM CRY FOR HELP or anything.......and while stabbing him THE JOKER states
     "Being couped up in the cellar made him quite cold...the  warmth of blood was....COMFORTING the sight of the killer dead....SATISFYING and THRILL TO TAKE A LIFE....TO FEEL POWERFUL, UNSTOPABLE, UNBEATABLE......was ADDICTING."