Nalu Lemon

"I don't want to hear this," Lucy sighed as she stood in front of the guild hall, her arms crossed at she turned away from the dragon slayer.

"Lucy stop being so stubborn. I wasn't even doing anything wrong!" Natsu yelled angrily.

"Shut up!" Lucy snapped, glaring at him. "You weren't doing anything wrong? You call making out with Lisanna not doing anything wrong?! Natsu, you cheated on me. You fucking cheated!" Lucy spat.

Natsu grabbed her arm, turning her around to look at him. Lucy directed her gaze elsewhere, her arms not unfolding one bit.

"I'm pretty sure I'm wasted, Lucy. We were partying hard in there, and I didn't take just one or two shots, I took dozens! Does it look like I can think straight right now? Does it sound like I can think straight?! You can't blame me for this or be mad, especially after you were feeling all up on Gray earlier, and you haven't takenshit!"

Lucy gasped. "You use being drunk as an excuse to make out with someone else? And I wasn't feeling up on Gray, we were just dancing."

"Dancing my ass cheeks," Natsu grumbled. "I saw the way you were grinding on him. I saw the way he grabbed your waist as he spun you around. I saw the way he leaned into you and I fucking saw that hungry look in his eyes! It was obvious he wanted to do you."

Lucy scoffed as she pulled away from him. "Gray would never do something like that to me. And who are you to talk? It was obvious Lisanna wanted you. She was rubbing all over your shoulders and slipping her hands under your shirt. If I wouldn't of caught you, she probably would've slid her hands in your pants!"

Natsu looked hurt and slightly taken a back. "Even if I'm drunk...I know I would've stopped myself from going that far. How could you even accuse me of something like that?"

"You know that I'm only for you. You know that that, is only for you!"

Lucy huffed as she began to walk away. "Maybe I don't know, Natsu."

Natsu kicked a fallen brick as he watched Lucy open the gates of the guild and disappear into the night.

"Fuck this," he cursed.

Natsu strode into the guild hall the next day, completely sober and ready to give Lucy an apology.

He walked over to the bar as he glanced around, not seeing the perky blonde anywhere.

"Where's Lucy?" He asked Mira. She turned around from her tedious work of cleaning the dishes a she smiled. "Lucy said she wasn't feeling well so she stayed home."

"Not feeling well...?" Natsu pondered aloud.

"Hey, Natsu?" The dragon slayer turned around the see Mira's younger sister, Lisanna gazing at him with an anxious expression.

"About yesterday.."

"Not now," Natsu snapped, hopping out of his seat and towards the guild doors. "Thanks Mira!" he yelled before disappearing out into the cool air.

.

.

Natsu raised Lucy's window sill as he hopped into her apartment, landing on her pink, plush comforter. At the loud creaking noise, Lucy stood alert as she sat her book down on the table and placed her hand on her hip, where her keys rested.

As the footsteps got closer, she pulled out Loke's key, since he was one of her strongest fighters.

"Open, Gate of the-!"

"Lucy!" Natsu walked in through the doorway, causing her to drop her key on the table in shock.

"N-Natsu!" her eyes widened, before they narrowed in anger, remembering the events from yesterday.