A Matter of Trust

CHAPTER ONE

Moesha Carter P.O.V

What's good y'all ! I'm Moesha Carter A.k.a Moe ! I go to Turner Tech High school , you know with them bitches and hoes !  Lemme stop Turner Tech got da shit . I'm 15 and got a 17 year old brother named Andrew who swear he a boss ! Anyways , we live with our mother, who works at the Broward Sheriffs Office (BSO) , and our father ..... well I don't really know him and I don't really plan on it either.

Right now I'm single and at my school there's not that many people that I like . At school I'm not the " fine " girl I'm the " cute/alright" girl . I mean I am fine but not alot of guys are not that in to me because of my personality . I have a feisty personality and I'm a idgaf type of bitch.

Andrew Carter P.O.V

What's up my nigga ! I'm Andrew and I rule da streets. I dropped out of school at 17 and been in a gang ever since.

I live with my mom and my sister. My dad left us for a young slut and we never heard from him again. When he left I was 4 and Moesha was 2. I don't think she wants to know him but if he comes back I'd give him a second chance. 

Rashawn P.O.V

Hey niggas and nigrets ! I'm Rashawn Anthony . I go to Turner Tech High School and I'm 16 years old . I'm caramel , have brown eyes , and I'm sexy asf ! My momma in jail because she killed my dad . She in jail for the rest of her life . She a fucked up person and I will never forgive her foul ass .

Ariana P.O.V

Hey y'all !!!! I'm Ariana Lopez. I am 15, Hispanic and African American, and I'm fine asf I guess you could say I'm an Oreo. My mom died when I was 10 and my dad got remarried to a good friend of my mom 2 years ago... slick huh?

Anyways , I'm besties with Moesha. known her ass since kindergarten ! We is tight like that doe ! We been through a lot and she been supporting me ever since my mom passed . I'd do anything for her .

Moesha P.O.V

"Andrew!"said mom. "Get your ass down here right now!"

Shiiit A nigga be loud as fuck ! Andrew went down the stairs into our mother's room.

" What it is.....?" he said. He was laughing like he was drunk. My mom and I smelt his breath. Alcohol.

"Can somebody get dis dude a Tic Tac or Altoid?? DAM." I said. "Get out Moesha" mom said. "Alrighty." I snickered.

Andrew P.O.V

Okay. Maybe I was a little drunk but like what teenager doesn't?? It's like a part of life, .... right?

"I can't believe you got drunk!" mom said. What in the hell you think this is??" "A fantasy?? You think you could just go out get drunk, come back and disrespect yo momma?" If you think so, well, you gotta another thing coming. How'd your drunk self get home anyway?!"

I didn't hear nor understand what she was saying.

"Ma.... do we got any prune juice... I think I gotta take a.... take a.. shiiii...." I dozed off.

"OH HELL NAW. DIS BITCH JUST FELL ASLEEP! Oooh tomorrow boy, you just wait til tomorrow." She whispered in my ear.

Moesha P.O.V

Saturday morning 8:00 a.m

I woke up and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and made my waffle soufflé: 4 waffles. I went back up to my room and watched TV while I ate.

I flipped on to the channel 7 news and couldn't believe what I saw. I bursted into loud laughter.