Chapter 1: Rogue Attack

Jayden POV

"You're gonna make a great alpha"  I joke.  Daniel was working out and trying to get stronger so he could stand up against anything.  Our dad was the current alpha.  Our pack was a mess in so many ways.  

Our mom had died last year and our father has kept trying to make up a story, but we all know the truth.  It looked like he was gonna break any second.  I sat on the bench when he said "C'mon sis, you have to do training".  "Ugh, Fine" I say.  

I stand up and head over to the sparring mats.  He chuckles "You wanna fight me?".  "Sure" I reply.  I duck as he throws a punch at me.  Then I punch him in the gut.  "WTF" he says.  "Its sparring isn't it" I say smirking.  He rolls his eyes, then pins me on the floor.  "JAYDEN" I scream.  "What" he says.  

"R-Rogue behind you" I say.  My brother shifts and lunges extending his canines.  I watch as his canines sink into the rogue's skin.  He howls in pain as he falls limp on the floor.  "Lets go kick some rogue-ass"I say.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Half of our warriors are dead. 1/3 of the rouges lived.  "Stupid, Stupid" I say to myself, banging my head against my desk.  " Stop doing that you're gonna get a concussion," Jayden says chuckling.  "This is not a laughing matter" I scold.  

"Lets go get something to eat.' I say.  I head down the stairs into the kitchen and let out a bloodcurling scream.  My dad is on the floor with blood all over his shirt.  'Dad".My brother screams.  I rush toward his side my mouth gaping at what I saw.  My brother goes to his side and start crying.

Daniels POV

"Dad" I whisper.  He pulls his hands to my face and croaks "Take care of her".  "I will, I promise" I say.  And with that he closes his eyes and takes his final breath.  I start weeping.  My sister rushes over and hugs me.  "I don't care what dad said" I mutter.  "Huh?" my sister says confused.  "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT" I scream.  She cowers in fear but I don't care everything is red.  

"If you would've listened to me and not be a lazy- butt, then maybe he would have lived" I said.  "I-Im sorry" she says.  "I DONT CARE"  I yell at her.  SHE cowers in fear and runs up to her room.  I mind link my dads beta Ben.  'Call everyone for a pack meeting'.  I say.   'Yes, Daniel'.  I take off into the wood and strip down then shift picking up my clothes in my mouth. 

 When I get t the pack house I shift back and put my clothes back on.  I get there but nobody there yet.  About 5 minutes later, everyone arrives.  I can tell their worried they keep muttering to themselves.  "Ive gathered you all here today to discuss a bad matter. " I start.  

My "sister" runs through the door and I notice her eyes are all blotchy and swollen and her makeup is smeared.  "Finally" I mutter.  "Now as you all know we had a rogue attack earlier today" I say.  People start talking, I put my hand up to silence them.  "Many people were killed and my d-dad was one of them" I choked on the last part.   

People started talking really fast and  didn't stop them.  "Since he was the alpha I will ascend the Alpha position" I say.  "During the battle half of our warriors died.  Including friends and family.  May and me were the only royals that lived but Jayden didn't train so she wasn't prepared for it.  So we will have to punish her.  Guards take her to the dungeon.  And that is why your alpha is dead. "  I said pointing at her.

The crowd looks at her and starts growling. I know from now on she will be the center of all the pain.  Im sorry May but someone needs to be blamed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Years Later...

"Cane her until she becomes unconscious " Ian said.  "Yes Alpha" my best friend but also my guard Stacy said.  Would you even call her that now she was only my friend because she wanted the alpha position.  

And then it hit me.  Let me tell you it hurt like hell.  But before I could get used to that another whip came.  She knew how to make it slow but painful.  I looked down and saw my clothes ripped and torn with blood stains all over them.

I started to see red on the tenth one.  I slowly slipped into darkness and the last thing Inheard was the footsteps of Stacy walking away.  I imagined she had a smirk on her face from me looking so vulnerable.  

You fucking bitch were the last words on my mind as I flew into unconsciousness.

.

.

.

When I wake up I look up and see someone unfamiliar.  Its a kid about 8 or 9.  "How are you gonna hurt me" I scoff.  I realize I shouldn't have done that.  "You know I can kill you" he says, holding up a big bottle of wolfsbane. 

 "All I have to do is inject it" he smirks.  "umm. lets not get crazy" I say worried.  He holds up a needle with more wolfsbane in it and plunges it into my skin. I yelp from the pain and feel drowsy.  I force myself to wake up.

  I look at my watch thats covered in blood.  It says 800.  Did I mention that my brother makes me go to school so I can be insulted.  I get on the bus and wait for the insults to come but they never do.  Then I open my eyes and see nouns on the bus.  I get off and sure enough I'm on the wrong bus.

  I look for the bus and see it turning the corner so I decide to walk to school.  When I get there everyone mobs around me and start to call me names.  Then I smell a scent banana and strawberry.  

I follow it and sure enough its my mate.  I barf inside my mouth.  And on his shoulder is the one and only Bethany Ross.  But then I look at my mates face and its, my brothers best friend?  He quickly drops Bethany.  

I quickly run away tears streaming down my face.  I hear him call my name.  Wow he actually knows who I am.

Nicks POV

I would recognize that scent anywhere.  Vanilla and banana.  I still have Bethany cradled on my knee. Doing our routinely make out session in the hallway.  Then it hit me I could smell it stronger and stronger until I could feel her eyes on me.  

I looked up and sure enough their She was brown hair with brown eyes.  She was beautiful.  But then I figure out who she was.  She was a murderer an alpha-killer.  My best friends "sister".  I ran after her so I could insult her.  I dropped Bethany to the ground and ran after her.

"Jayden" I yell.  "What do you want" She turns around and yells at me.  "I stand shocked frozen in place.  I don't know if it is the mate bond or my love for her.  But me and my wolf Sky felt guilty as much I hated to admit it.  

"I wanted to do this" I say.  Red clouding my vision.  I shifted and lunged at her.  Her eyes went wide terrified and then began to run.

I run after her snarling until I reach her.  I scratch her eye and she yelps. 

Jayden's POV

I turn to face him.  "I thought mates were supposed to be genuine, kind, and above all supportive.  Instead my mate is a cruel, coldhearted fraud"  I say.  

He looks stunned and almost pained.  I start tu run away and I know he's not following me.  My wolf Snow won't talk to me.  I know what I said was mean but what he did to me was mean too.  

I keep running.  I decide my fate go rouge or stay in my abusive pack.  I decide what anyone would do.  Go Rouge.

SC- Mama Who Bore Me- Spring Awakening

Hello  people this is the first official chapter of Luna May.  Do you think I should continue the book???  And who thinks a little kid should have a gallon of wolfsbane?

Luv y'all 

Abbey