[1]

Adam were walking down the street, rain pouring down. The blonde hair laid slicked against his head and he silently wished he brought his own raincoat, instead of Cassandra's. The light blue coat shined in the light of the street lamps and he couldn't help but bury his face in it and smell her lovely scent. He looked up and saw the apartment complex and the blue lamp in her bedroom window shining welcoming to him. While walking up the stairs he thought about their fight over phone. He didn't even remember what they fought about, but Cassandra's usually sweet voice turned ice cold when she said "bring my jacket if you come over". So he did. He were just going to apologize, telling her that he loved her. Yes, that was how he were going to do.

When he walked into the apartment complex, working his way up to the sixth floor, he thought about how everything would be. She would be mad at him, as usual. And then he would kiss her all over her face, begging her to not be mad at him. And after that they would have hot forgiveness sex, like they always did after a fight. Adams face flushed with red when he came to Cassandra's door, pressing the doorbell. No answer. He did it again and again, but the only thing that greeted him was the silence. He pressed his ear against the door. No, not totally quiet.

When carefully opening the door, surprisingly unlocked, he heard the familiar song.

Would you like to ride my rocket 69?~*

He would have noticed this song from a mile away. The song they would waltz around to, and Cassandra would always giggle at the dirty lyrics. He smiled at the memories, and put the coat in the hallway. He kept his leather gloves, she liked when he petted her with them. As he took off his shoes, he heard her bed creak. Not long after he heard her soft moans. He smiled widely, and crept to her bedroom. He hoped to see her pleasing herself, and the thought made Adam blush. He carefully opened the door, and saw something that he probably shouldn't.

Cassandra's long blue hair was used as handles by a big guy, and for each thrust into her petite body they both moaned. Adam screamed, and the couple screamed aswell, hiding under blankets.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
"NOTHING!" Cassandra's light voice screeched.
The guy looked confused and scared at them both.
"Look man, I-I didn't know she was yours!"
The rage took over Adams mind, the jealousy being gasoline to the flames of rage eating his body. Adam took the old fragile vase from Cassandra's dresser. He jumped onto the bed and hit the guy in the head. Hard. He hit and hit until the guy were dead. Cassandra looked at him in shock.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!"
"SHUT UP YOU WHORE!"

Cassandra jumped out of the bed and lunged at the door. Adam tackled her, sitting on her stomach. She were paler than ever. He reveled the shard he'd hidden in his hand. Forcefully, he kissed her, prying up her lips with his tongue. Cassandra were frightened and let him. Still with his mouth onto hers, he stabbed her chest. Again and again, until he felt her tongue go completely limp. He pulled out and looked in sorrow at her. She looked like a doll, the blue curly pigtails around her ghostly pale face. The ice blue eyes were opened in fear and disgust. He wanted to keep her. Adam carefully picked up her body and laid her in the bed. He dragged the other guys body to the bathroom, throwing him into the bathtub. He listened if someone were coming to the apartment, but he just heard Frank Sinatra and saxophones.

I heard someone whisper "please adore me"**

Adam looked into the kitchen, and brought out the toolbox Cassandra kept underneath the sink. He dragged the box into the bathroom, and chose an electric saw.

And when I looked to the moon, it turned to gold**

He worked for some hours. Covered in blood and flesh parts, he stepped into the shower, not regretting anything. After he were done he grabbed a plastic bag from the kitchen and start scooping down the bits and pieces from the corpse. Sadly he had to throw his gloves in there too. Adam went into the bedroom again, looking at Cassandra. His heart skipped a beat when he saw her, but he put on a pair of jeans and a hoodie.

Cassandra always told him to remember the clothes he sometimes forgot at her place, but it was comforting to have some clothes there. Incase of emergency. Which this was... technically.

He took the plastic bag. Almost flying down the stairs, his heart were now trying to escape his chest. Would someone notice? He dashed outside.

The crisp night air filled his lungs and replaced the smell of death and hate. Throwing the bag in the trash, everything felt easier. He walked back to the apartment. Now for the fun part.

Fly me to the moon***

He entered the bedroom and searched for one of Cassandra's party dresses. A black short one, enough to make his spine tingle. He carefully put it on her and wrapped her in a blanket. He took her petite body, like lifting a feather, in his arms and got dressed again. If someone saw him, they would think he were carrying his drunk girlfriend home. He closed Cassandra's eyes and stepped out. Atleast he hoped they'd think that.

When leaving the apartment he held her close. Now no one could take her from him.

(A/N): Music used:
* = "Rocket 69" - Connie Allen
** = "Blue Moon" - Frank Sinatra
*** = "Fly me to the moon" - Frank Sinatra