Angel

I felt the rain dripping down my neck. It was pouring. Why was I sitting outside in the rain? I don't know. I just like the feeling of the rain hitting my hair. The smell of the humidity. I felt a strange presence, but its not new. It's been going on for quite some time now. What is it you may be wondering? Well...that's the scary part. I don't know. Most people would be trying to get to the bottom of this feeling. I don't really care anymore. I actually kind of like it. I never feel alone. A friend of mine says he thinks its a guardian angel or something. Sent here to make sure I'm safe. The only thing this angel can save me from is myself. Suddenly I saw a flash of black in the corner of my eye. It didn't bother me. I didn't bother to look.

"So." said a boy with a voice as smooth as silk. When the hell did he get here?

"So..." I answered back. Not knowing what to say to the stranger. Who is he? When did he get here?

"The names Robert," I looked up

at him to see gorgeous blue eyes and black hair. "I got here a while ago. You just didn't notice me. Your names Natalya, right? I'm gonna call you natty." He leaned back on the park bench, crossing his legs and putting an arm on the top of the wet bench behind me. "Sit back with me while I explain."

Although I've never seen him before, he looks familiar. I sat back and felt the warmth radiating off his body. Suddenly I felt ice cold, as if I was sitting outside in a winter snowstorm.

"You probably don't remember me. You've seen me a few times in your dreams. that sounds like a really bad pick up line, but its true. I know you've felt my presence, I wanted to tell you before, but you're always around people. I am your guardian angel." I stood up and turned around to see him. He couldn't be serious. how dumb did he think I was?

"If you're my guardian angel then why haven't I met you before? I've never seen you in my life and you expect me to believe a lie like that?" I asked, starting to get angry.

"Look I know this is strange, but I'm telling you the truth, the only reason why I'm here now is to tell you that you need to go home right now or something bad might happen. I'm not sure what it is, but I know its bad." I'm not sure why, but I trusted him. I got up and started heading home.