GABRIEL

I've always had this massive crush on this guy called Gabriel. We all call him Gabe, but of course he's in my snapchat as Angel Gabriel. He's so gorgeous, like an angel, and we have a really good connection but he doesn't want a girlfriend.

MONDAY 12/12/17
Today, I invited him round after school as we were meant to be going out and hitting town on the Saturday and yesterday but he got caught up. We had a really good time and he was proper making me happy, acting like he loved me. Grabbing my waist and shit. We watched Netflix and had a little cuddle and he played with my hair and everything. All innocent. But he slid his hand down and started to grab my ass and stuff. Eventually he had his whole hand down there and in my feminine parts, which I can't deny I enjoyed. We kissed; his kisses are super cute. But he got me against the wall and put my hand down his pants and I tossed him off. Big dick. My mum dropped him off and she never knew of course.

TUESDAY 13/12/17
Right so we got straight to it, we kissed and played around with each other.
I ended up sucking him off.
I swallowed if you were wandering.
Spitting's for pussies.
But we didn't want anyone to know but I ended up telling someone and he told his best friend and it got out really quick and now people are making up rumours about us and I really don't know what to do and I really need help so I'm using WattPad as a diary cuz on my Tayga fanfictions I got like 400+ reads so I want 400+ useful tips for my love life, cheers guys.