1

Hi! I'm y/n! I'm 15 and Ethan Dolan is my best friend. I have known Ethan since i was 2 months old. He has a twin brother who is 20 minutes younger than him, Grayson dolan. Aka Gray. I have always had a little crush on Ethan but he can never know. Now let's get to where I am now. It's December 14 and he is turning 18 on the 16th so even if he did know we can't be in a relationship because it illegal. Now to where we are right now.

Ethan's POV

I am sitting next to y/n. I have known her since she was about 2 months old.

She has been getting awkward around me recently, I think it's because I'm turning 18 soon.

I have always found her beautiful but it will be illegal soon

We are at our favorite place with Gray and his girlfriend, Emilee. They have been together for 5 months now. She is 17 as well so they can stay together.

She doesn't like me. I mean if she did she would have ma-

"Take a picture, it'll last longer.", y/n said

"Hm?"

"You were staring." She laughed at me.

I couldn't help it tho. She was so pretty.

Star gazing was over so we were heading back to the cars. Gray and Emilee rode together in her car. Since y/n couldn't drive yet she rode with me.

Your POV

I was sitting in the car with E. I mean, he's gonna be 18 soon. Let's make the most of these 2 days we have left.

"When we get to the car I want to tell u something."

"Okay", Ethan said.

We got in the car.

I leaned in and pressed my lips against his.

He was hesitant, but then something unexpected happened. He kissed back.

He pulled away and I said, "Let's make the most of these next few days"

He nodded and leaned in.

----------------------------

This is my new and first Ethan au story.
I hope you like it. It won't be good at first because I don't write many books but writing is my passion.  I love it and I want to be a writer someday so maybe this will give me some experience. I don't like author notes either so, bye!