Here I am again. Maka-emote lang!

I can't help myself from thinking about you. You gave me so many reasons why I can't give you up. I've been through hell. I've been a living dead for a while now. I am trying to show everyone that I am living but deep inside I am slowly dying.

Can we not argue? Can we not talk about the past anymore?

Can we just sit, talk and fix things accordingly.

I love you. The question is do you love me back?

I need you in my life. Do you need me too?

I am so incomplete without you. Do you feel the same way too?

I have so many questions left unanswered.

Or maybe I already know the answers, yet I refuse to accept it..

I'm tired of hoping. Hoping that someday we'll end up together.

But even though I'm tired, my heart doesn't want to give you up.

Every rejection from you seems like a knife that stabs my heart inside and out.

Every unanswered messages from you brings me so much pain.

Damn! I am feeling this searing pain again.

How could I move forward with my life? When every time I do, you're giving me reasons not to.

No matter what I say or do It's hard for me to let you go

Coz only God knows, when will I stop loving you.

Sometimes letting go is the only option that we have. No matter how much we love someone it is not an assurance that he/she won't leave us soon.

It may be hard but still we have to let go. Cause if we don't we will only hurt ourselves more.

Love is sacrifice. If you really love the person, do your part. Make him happy. Give him everything. Even it kills you. You don't have a choice but to let him go.

Loving is not about making yourself happy. Loving is about how will you make someone happy. If his/her happiness would cause you pain and so be it.

Pains are part of loving. Without it, you cannot say that your love is true.

I know it's martyrdom. It's stupidity. But when we love, we don't usually follow what's wrong or what is right.

What matters most to us is the feelings felt by our hearts.