THE MEETING

Paul P.O.V.
The guys and I are going cliff diving. But I really have a bad feeling about this time.
(Time skip to the cliff)
We made it to the cliff and everyone was afraid to go so I went first. When I was going down I didn't move quick enough and land on something. I started to have this pain in my arm and I tried to look at it but I couldn't lift it up and when I turned my head to look at it, it was bent the wrong way. There guys came over and picked me up and put me in the truck and drove me to La Push hospital.

Charlie's P.O.V.
Today was my day off of work so I was home cleaning when I got a call.
"Doctor Charlie we need you To come to the hospital someone arm is bent the wrong way."
"Today,but it's my day off."
"You know we wouldn't ask if it wasn't important."
"I know.i know. Give me a few minutes to get ready and I will be there in a few.'
"Ok ok thank you doc."
"No prob."
So I got dressed and am on my way to the hospital to find out what happened.

Paul P.O.V.
We made it to the hospital and people started to crowed around me to see what was the matter. The took me to the a room and told me to wait here because they had to call a doctor cause apparently it's her day off. Suddenly a few minutes later I heard the door open.
"Hi I am your doctor Charlie. What seem to be the problem."
When she turned around I saw flashes of our futures. First date,our marriage,and our kids. Suddenly it wasn't about me it was all about her. I would be anything she wanted. My whole world was her know. Then that is when I realized I imprinted.

Charlie P.O.V.
When I came to I had my clip bored.
" Hi I am your doctor."
Then I turned around and locked eyes. I have to admit he was good looking but I am at work. He kept looking at me and had this dazed look and I started to feel judge so I looked away.
"So what's the problem Mr.Lahote."
That seemed to snatch him out of his daze.
" My name is Paul. And I think my arm is broke."
"Haha it does look like it."
So I sent him to get a cast.
Timeskip to after casting on
"So I want you to come back next week so I can check that arm okay."
" Yeah okay."
So I turned around to finish the paperwork for his arm. When I felt abtap on my arm. I turned around and it was Paul.
"Uhhh hey I was wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch or something."
"Hmm I don't know you are my patient."
"Yeah think of it as a "thank you" sort of thing."
"Alright let me finish this paper work and I'll be ready in about ten minutes."

*Well that's the first chapter tell me what you think,options, anything. Thanks have a great day.