chapter 1

"NO!" He must be having a screaming contest with how loud he keeps getting.

"Its my life! i can do what i want plus you don't even know him!" he can scream all he wants but i want my voice for tomorrow.

"That's the problem! I don't know him!" He finally didn't scream.

"Well that's not my fault now is it?" At that i get up and walk out of the house ignoring him scream about me being selfish and such. I get that he is looking out for me and all but I should be able to control my own life. When I'm about half way to the beach i hear my phone ring. And looks like my mom is number one on the call Emori day!

"Hello?" I aks into the phone.

"Emori! Get back to this house right now! You're to young to have a boyfriend anyway!"

"Mom, I'm sixteen. Back in your day i would already be sold off to some guy that i would have to marry." I hear my dad laugh but i can already see the steam coming out of moms ears.

"Of course that would be your response. Now get back to this house!"

"How bout I come back after I see my boyfriend and Landon says sorry to both me and him."

"landon doesn't have to say sorry to him!" My dear brother obviously didn't tell mom the whole story.

"So now it's okay to grab a boy by his shoulders and slam him into a wall screaming death threats at him? Good to know but i didnt think that those things were allowed in this family." Landon is so gonna kill me for telling them.

"Is that true?" My mom screams.

"Um... I should really go find Emori! Bye mom! Bye dad!"

"Landon get back here right now! Landon!" I heard a car start and a groan.

"Okay mom this has been interesting but now I've got to go so see you at dinner!" With that i hung up.

I'm in some deep crapper jacks. I pull up to the peir and see Vince standing there. I smile and walk up to him.

"Hey, thanks for pretending to be my boyfriend. I'm trying to show them I'm not a kid anymore but It's not working so well." i tell him rubbing the back of my neck.

"It's fine. I've been looking for an acting job this week couldn't find one so this was the next best thing."

"There you are! And your'e with the rat." My brother comes up behind me.

"Vince meet my brother Landon. Landon meet my ex-boyfriend Vince. And no you can't beat him up cause i broke up with him."

When i said tha,t I bolted to the car cause i was already gonna get an earfull from him. Least i can put it off until i get home...... God help me now. 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_**_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*___**_*__**_*_*_

Hola Sexay Penguins!!! Brooke wrote this chapter but forgot to write an Author's Note so I am (Kimmie) ! Anywers.... Like, Comment, Vote, and Tell everybody about this book? PLeeeeaaaseeee? Love you sexay penguins!