Psycho~ Justin Bieber

Chapter one: introduced

Justin... Even his name gives me the creeps.

Hi my name is Alissa and I'm 18 years old. I live in a small town in Stratford Ontario with my brother Luke who is 16, and my parents. My only friend Ariana is away in France with her grandparents, and me, well I'm still here with no one but my dog.

-----

"No.. No.. LET ME GO, SOMEONE HELP ME!" I try running but there's no where to go. All I see is a forest full of trees in the dark moon light. I start running when I feel a hand touch my arm "ALISSA?!"

I shot up from my bed and see my little brother with a worried look on his face. I'm breathing like I just won a race marathon. "It was just a bad dream" my brother says comforting me as I'm trying to catch my breath. "O-oh" I finally speak as I'm shaking like a maniac. "You have to get ready for school" Luke says as he gets up from my bed and opens the door slightly "you only have 20 minutes" I jump a little when he slams the door. 20 minutes? Ugh. I slowly get out of bed and run to my bathroom. I face the mirror and rub my eyes. I stare at myself for a couple minutes as I undress and hop in the shower.

------------

Luke and I wave to my mom as we got onto the bus for school. I can't wait till I get my own car so I don't have to ride on this train wreck. All

I hear in silence as me and my brother walk down the isle. My brother finally sits down with some fat kid eating a Twinkie. I don't see any where to sit. I look around and I finally see a seat in the back of the bus. I walk and sit down. Gasps filled the air when I took my seat. "What?" I say kinda scared. I turn my head and see a skinny male sitting next to me, his jaw is clenched. He has brown hair and Dark eyes. He looks really pale. As I'm staring at him he slowly looks up at me with bags under his eyes, it looks like he hasn't slept for a week or so. "Why are you siting with me?" His deep but soft voice says as I slowly speak "u-um there was n-no where else t-to sit" i say with a shaky voice. "Well no one ever sits with me" he says with evil eyes. "I-m sorry I-i can move" I started to stand up when something grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "No, it's fine." He says. "I'm Justin Bieber"