Lovestruck

There he was. Right in front of me. My eyes popped out and my heart was beating like crazy. He was right in front of me! And what did I do? Nothing, nothing at all. I couldn't. I couldn't even look him in the eyes and smile at him. The only thing I managed to get out of my mouth was a few moans now and then, nothing more. Not even a stupid "hello".

I felt like a complete dork there I stood in the middle of the myriad of fans gathering around them. I thought to myself "who am I, and what am I doing here?" The thing that bothered me the most was that I couldn't come up with a proper answer to that question. That was how low my self belief was at that time. No one loves me, I thought. No one was ever going to love me.

At first I believed I didn't deserve love, but the thing was, I didn't let love come to me. I was afraid. Now it's different. The story has taken a different turn.

"Hey you!" I turned around trying to figure out who was the owner of that familiar voice.

"Yes you beautiful." The voice said once more.

Who was that? And was he talking to me? It was definitely a boy's voice. It was darker then mine, but not that deep. It was soft and lovely. I had my ideas of who it belonged to, but I didn't want to fire up my expectations, only to get dragged even lower down towards the ground. I flickered my lashes while my head started turning, followed by the rest if my body.

It was him.

His hazel eyes stared right into mine. The light hit them and made them look like shimmering diamonds. His hair was as dark as chocolate, and that mouth of his, nothing's like that mouth. He opened his mouth and a refined smile started making its way across his golden brown face. I bet he could melt the largest bucket of ice cubes with that smile. He surely did melt me.

There I stood. All nervous and excited. I was shambling around like a chicken! I didn't have any idea what to do, or how to behave.

"What's you name?" He asked quietly while raising his eyebrows softly.

"Ehm, Emily." I replied quickly.

"Get over here you cutie!" He noticed how nervous I was, easily. I didn't take much to figure that out.

I made my way through the crowd and down towards Beau. All of the other girls were screaming, and some we're even crying. And what was I doing? I wasn't really sure myself. The only thing I was completely assure about was that this was one of the brashest moments in my entire life.

"Where are you from?" He whispered to me as I made my way over the grind.

"I'm just an ordinary girl from this place called earth." I smiled teasingly. He laughed lightly while grabbing on to my waist to help me get over the grind that separates him from the fans.

"I kind of figures that out, silly." He looked me straight in the eyes, but it didn't last for long. We simultaneously looked away. It actually seemed like he was nervous, and I don't even want to start talking about how I felt! An intense bliss stroke my body. Not only was this an intangible moment for little me. This was how we met 6 months ago.

"I'm going out for a walk baby" he shouted before slamming the door behind him.

"That's fine, but where are you going?"

"I'm just heading over to Luke to talk about our next video. We'll have some fun when I come home babe."

Yes, some fun, that's what he calls it. I'm pretty sure that don't includes playing wii or Tetris. Something quite different. I think I'll refer to it as fun aswell.

There is one thing that's bothering me. Something I have to tell Beau. Yet something I really don't want to do. I can't stand the thought of me looking him straight into the eyes and tell him. Tell him I'm moving. The worst part is, I think I love him. I really do. Hi's laudable and benevolent, still a bit cocky and cheeky. But I just love that about him. That's what makes him who he is. The boy I love.

Is it all over now?

I can hear a door slamming and creating a tiny earthquake. No one else then Beau slams the door that hard, and makes the whole house shamble.

"Hi you gorgeous." Beau is running towards me and lifts me high up in the air. He pulls me close to his warm, solid body, and of course, hi's topless. The sun reflects on those inevitable abs. He kisses me light on my neck while holding me up in the air and slightly dances across the room. I kiss him on the forehead and put my hand on his sun kissed chest. He pulls me even closer and tighter against his succulent body. His fingers are playing around with my long, blond hair. Our lips meet, and we share a long, passionate kiss. I'm going to miss this.

"Beau, there is something I have to tell you."

"There is something I need to tell you too, Emily. I think I'm in love with you. No what am I saying, I am in love with you! You're the bet thing that ever happened to me."

"Hold that thought." I said. I didn't want him to make this harder then it already is. Although I think he just did.

"I love you too, Beau. And I'm the luckiest girl in the world. You've changed the way I look at myself and everything around me. Here's the thing. You will always mean the world to me.

I sat still for a while thinking about how I could say it.

"Beau, I'm moving."