Character Info

Name:  Kai-lee Nakiri
Birthday: August 15
Family: The Nakiri's obviously
Height:4''3
Weight: 115 Kg
Alias/nickname: The Vampire Queen
Friends: Eishi Tsukasa(Slight crush),
The elite ten council

Sidenote: Does not like Erina cause of personal reasons even if Erina looks up to her as a Senpai.

Age: 15

Personality: Tsundere/moody as hell

She's also a second year student at Totsuki (tots-ski)

Dislikes: Chefs who are too proud for their own good, Yes I'm talking about that brat Erina. I personally have nothing against the chick but if you have a gift explore it and at least try to help others not bash other people just cause you felt like it just simply tell them what's wrong and try to change it up a bit for future use.

Likes: The colours black, blue, grey, red and dark purple. Food, what a girl's gotta live life  and love food.

Comments: Ah shit, Fuck this shit I'm out, bitch, that's my nigga/Bruh/She's ma hoe (no offense intended) you disgust me/it's disgusting .

Gift : God Tongue and.....

Hobbies: Like legit avoiding my fanclub . Seriously it's like they're my fucking shadow and it scares the shit out if me. They could be hired as professional stalkers. But of course grandfather wants me to be safe so he hired some bodyguards I can't even piss in peace anymore without a guard at the bathroom door . Ok error , I k is what your thinking (TMI)
Too much info I know but hey when you have Alice and live with my family you'll understand ..... Hopefully.