Holy Ship (Magcon)

Hi. So idk what's wrong but I can't update my other Nash one atm. But since I'm sick and have nothing else to do I'm gonna start this one. So I hope you like it(:

Chapter 1

(Taylor's pov)

I like having Dillon over. He's really funny and really cute. I'd consider us friends with benefits but we haven't really talked about it. We kiss and we suck each others dicks, but we're just friends. He arrived at my house about 15 minutes ago. Dillon came to help me pack. Our plane left for L.A tomorrow. All of the guys, and Mahogany, were gonna meet up there. He was already packed and brought all of his stuff to my place.

"Did you pack enough clothes?" He asked me. Dillon was sitting on the ground next to my suitcase.

"Yeah. I think so."

"What about like your toothbrush and stuff like that?"

"Oh. not yet."

"Don't worry I'll do that for you." he smirked getting up and going into my bathroom. I followed him in. I sat on the counter as he put all my stuff in a bag. I turned and watched him from the mirror. His eyes met mine and I turned back around to kiss him.

(Shawn's pov)

"Yes mom, I'll be fine!" My mom was getting all motherly since I'm flying to California all by myself. "And where's your bag? I want to make sure you're all ready."

"Oh my god." I muttered to myself. I just decided to walk away. I went into the back yard and sat down on one of the comfy chairs. I pulled my phone out and began to text Taylor.

'Hey! wassup?'

I hit send and sat there waiting for a reply. I've done this a lot. Sitting here and talking with Taylor. I like him a lot. He's one of my closest friends aside from Hayes. But Taylor is different. I like Taylor. Like, I think I like, like him. I know I'm not supposed to get butterflies when other boys smiled at me, but I did. It took an eternity for him to respond to my text. But I couldn't help but smile when I felt my phone buzz.

'Nm just packing. Wbu?'

'Just relaxing. I've ready packed. But I can't wait to see you(:'

Right as I hit send my mom called me to come inside.

(Hayes' pov)

"No put that back." Nash told me once again. We were in the grocery store picking out some snacks for the plane ride.

"What, just because your older means you get to tell me what to do?"

"Um, yes." he laughed placing some candy in the cart. Some fans came up to us and took a picture before we hit the checkout.

"Ooohh, Swedish fish are the best." I was about to grab a pack but Nash swatted my hand. I rolled my eyes and let him unload the cart. Once we were in the car all buckled up his phone started to ring.

"Hello. Cam! I know! same. yeah, I can't wait to see you in person again. k. love ya too. k bye."

"Why are you smiling?" I asked him.

"I don't know." He smiled! backing the car out.