Chapter 1 : New school

"Y/n hurry up! We're gonna be late on our first day of school!" Maddie said.
Shit I yelled.
I didn't have much time so I wore the clothes I wore yesterday.
( outfit on the top)
(Yea I know that's gross but just deal with it)

I didn't have much time to eat an actual breakfast so me and my sister Mads/Maddie just ate a apple.

We quickly run to school hoping we don't choke on our apples, we were lucky we lived five minutes away from school so we didn't have that much of a run.

We quickly went to the office to get a sheet of paper for our classes, my first class was math.
It was room 202 so I quickly run down the hall.

Fuckkkk I can't be late, fuck my lifeeeee.
I ran into a desk when I got into the class I made it on time but I didn't get in trouble cause I was the new girl ;)

The teacher brought me in front of the wholeee class, and. I was kinda shy I forgot to mention...

But when i finishes talking she said I had to sit right beside this boy with handsome curls, beautiful E/c (eye colour) eyes, I had to sit beside him.

I thought to myself
He was soooo cute I. Can't believe I have to sit next to this boy!!
(The cringeee)

He started right into my eyes while I was walking towards him, he blushed when I saw him and looked away.
When the teacher assigned us work to do in class the one thing I fucking forget is a pencil.
How dumb could I get, so I tapped on the cute boys shoulder and asked for a pencil.

Hey you got a pencil I can borrow, I said

Sure, he chuckles marking me blush...

I'm Finn, Finn wolf hard

I'm y/n, y/n l/n

We both laughed and we got in trouble. After math we Checked if we both had the same classes.

And we did!!
Except for gym.
But nobody really does anything in gym :)
And the day went by fast!

12:10 pm
It was lunch and before finn asked me to sit down with him at lunch.

So I said should sure because I didn't really have anyone to sit with...
So I came over with this trashy food that the teacher gave us, and while i was walking over I saw one girl and 3 boys.

So when I Come over obvi sat beside Finn, and finn introduced me to them :)

Finn/POV Hey y/n, meet Millie,Caleb,Noah,Gaten
Y/n said "hi"to everyone it was cute because she was shy!
But when a group of paparazzi come over and take pictures of me and y/n she was shy, so she didn't know what to do.
So she put her head on my chest tucked in and I held her tight.

I said, FUCK OFF LEAVE US ALONE!!
But they wouldn't leave those son of bitches,
So I stood up grabbed y/n hand and ran off.

( Sorry for the short chapter ❤️)