Chapter 1 [ Prologue ]

Author note :

hello everyone, just a gentle reminder before you proceed with the story :)

There has been comments lately containing unknown links. Please DO NOT click on any links in the comment section unless it is verified and safe. I'll be also doing my part by deleting those comments if I see them.

Thank you and enjoy everyone :)

This is a OT12 story <3

Picture doesn't belong to me so credits to owner :)

The story is edited meaning I might have added some new things to the story but not a lot and just correcting the mistakes I made.

Emily Jennifer Hathaway(You):

Your known as the cold girl. You came from a rich family and you are pretty but not the prettiest girl in school.You decided to shut everyone out cause of your painful past.

---------------------------------------------------------
Alexandra Jesse Hathaway[Your roomie]:

She's kind, pure and a pretty smart girl, she's also not the prettiest girl in school but still pretty.
----------------------❤❤❤------------------------
~THE STORY STARTS NOW~😊

*

-Your POV-

Finally in the apartment, OMG is that my roommate? NO WAY! She looks ridiculous, IGNORE HER EMILY JUST IGNORE HER!

*

"Hi! I'm Alexandria and I come from Paris." she said with a smile on her face. I scanned her from head to toe and walked away. 'She looks normal.' I quickly wore my sneakers and left for school.

- end of your pov -

-

-Alexandra pov-

Okay...so no hellos from my roommate? That's very rude of her. It's gonna be a long year...

-END of Alexander's pov-

~In school~

Alexandra and you both received your timetables and quickly went to class.

-Your pov-

Oh great! Math, I hate math. This should be the classroom...I stepped into the classroom to be greeted by Alexandra, if that's her name, the teacher and the rest of my new classmates. I hate the place already. It's sickening...

-End of your pov-

You slowly walked inside and stood beside Alexandra.
"Hi, I'm Alexandra, you guys can call me Alex and I got transferred from Paris. "She said with enthusiasm.
"I'm Emily Hathaway and I am transferred from LA." You said coldly. I wasn't here to make friends so I should show everyone that I'm someone who prefers to be alone...

-

~ Chanyeol's pov ~

Wow new students! Can't wait to meet them! That Emily girl looks cold though...Alex seems more friendly. I guess I can be friends with Alexandria first.

End of Chanyeol's pov ~

-

^_DONE EDITING_^

This is my first ever story, hope you people enjoyed it!
Sorry that the first chapter is short.
I will try to make longer ones!

I have major editing to do because after reflecting I'm like blaming myself why I did not paragraph them :(

So I'll be paragraphing the upcoming stories and if I can, add more details to the story.