Colour of My Life

Hi friends, 

It's my first one shot story of Abhigya. Hope i am not boring you.

Enjoy the story and don't forget to vote and comment.

Now let's start the story

Pragya POV   

  It's early morning and climate is so damn good. I can see lots of couples enjoying their walk in park. Lovely view as i always dreamt. But why am i always to suffer God. My one mistake changed my life and made me feel the lonelines. Lost my parent's love, my sister and her family is seeing me like a alien. I am living this life only for my Bulbul, my sweet daughter but God cannot see my happy. Made her to born with lots of complications. What is the reason for you to punish me God. Everyday i start my life in the hope of seeing the sun bright for my kid.

End of Pragya POV

Pragya Mom POV

As usual she started her life by seeing the lovely couples in park. I wonder why the hell i accepted her job in Bangalore. That's the place where she loved that beast and thought him as a God. Even after our so many oppositions she still wanted to Marry him and by seeing his fake love even we accepted him. After 3 months of marriage, we went to see her. I can't even forget that day. Worst nightmare for me. We saw her with blood oozing out from her hand lying breathless on the floor. That beast was lying next to him and was having a knife on his hand. 

We complained about him to police and took her back to our place. We asked her to start new journey but we didn't know she was pregnant nor she. It was tough phase for her but we as a parent wanted her to be strong. We gave all guidance and asked her to abort the child so that she can start her new life but she didn't oblige us. She wanted to give birth to the beast's child.

Still we supported her. Months went by and at the second trimester we found that the baby might be mentally not weak. We were shocked to the core and we were not sure how to support her. This news might hurt he a lot and as expected she changed from a chirpy girl who always use to have fun with friends to a lonely girl who never spokes other than asked few questions.

Here we got her a new job in my friend's office and i hope atleast she finds a solace in this place.Though we love her like before, She feels no one loves her and she keeps a distance with us. She lives in a separate apartment as my neighbour. I pray to God atleast she should meet here her prince charming.

End of Pragya Mom's POV

Pragya after thiking about her past , started getting ready for her new job without realising that this job will return back her colors of life.

Abhi POV

Today is my first day in Chennai. After completing my MS and i joined a company there itself. I had wonderful life. Full of masti and night hangout. Wow...Really fun days of my life. You all wondering right. Then why i left US and back to Chennai..I can hear you guys...It's because of my sweetheart!!!. Hey don't think too much she is my Dadi. She wants me to settle in life and i am still searching my dream girl. Lets see whether i will meet her atleast here or not. Again don't think that i am loving or in search of anyone. I just didn't see any girl till now who can win my heart.

This is for now and next shot will be end of this story. Hope you guys enjoyed it