Findin My Mate...

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP There Goes My Alarm Clock So I just Stopped it got out of Bed And Went To go take A Shower I was Singing "FlashLight By Jessie J MY FAVORITE. Then I got out the Shower Wrapped A Towel Around My Body Then Went in My Room to go Look for Some  Clothes Then I Found this Link Tank  Top That Says "Sarcastic What About You?" And I Put of a Charm Bracelet With some ripped Shorts Then Grabbed My Phone then Put My Necklace my Bonita enlace Which Means My Pretty Necklace And Then Went Downstairs And I Senn My Big bro Scarfing His Face With Pancakes And I Was Like "BISH WHAT" I then Sat Down Next To Him and Started Eating My Pancakes Then When I was Done I grabbed My keys and Before I Went Out to The Car I shouted " GOODBYE MOM & DAD" And Then Ran outside to Go Get on my Motorcycle And I Hoped On And Started The Engine Then Drove Out of The Driveway Then When I Came And Was Sitting On my Bike With My Helmet All Everyone Was Looking at Me Curion ( A/N I'm a New Student So) then I Took my Helmet Off And Everyone Gasped Then I Just Smirked And Put My Helmet on my Bike Grabbed the Keys  And Walked To The School I was Swaying My Hips A Little Boys Were Giving Me Dog Whistles And Girls Were Just Glaring At Me Like The Were Planning To Kill Me And Eventually I Found The Principals Office I Went in a Said "Excuse Me?" The Lady Was Paying No Attention And I Could Sense She Was Human Then Next I Just Banged My Hands Against The Table Then Stopped The Women Looked Startled And Then I said "Look Lady I'm Not In The Fucking Mood To Play Just Give Me My Papers " I said Agry and Calmly "U-um O-o-okay" She Stuttered And I Said " Puta" And She Gasped And Just Handed Me My Papers And I Said "Finally I thought I was Gonna Have To Drag Your Weave" I Said Then Laughed She Looked Really Scared Then I Looked At My Sheet And I Had Guy wHat OMG MATHS (Note The Sarcasm) And I Went To My Locker Put My Combination In And I Was Already 15 Minutes Late So I Found MATHS "Late Me.Walters" Mr.Henderson Said " Thats None Of Your Business" I Said and Smiled Everyone Just Started Launching The Teacher Looked Pissed Off Then He Said "Please Introduce Yourself" The Teacher Said I Sat On the Teachers Deask and Said "My Name is Riley Marie Walters And I'm 17 I'm Loyal But Rude And Can Get Pissed Off Easily And ..My Favorite Color is Blue So..Stop Stalking And Eye Raping Me And Look At The Board!" I Said Everyone Just Broke Out Laughing Some Said "Shes Cool" But Then I Smelled This Delicious Sent And I Looked Around And Saw My Brother I Looked And Him And He Looked At Me With Full Lustful Eyes I Then Gulped.And Was Thing MY BROTHER IS MY MATE!?!?!?!? WHAT THE HELL!!!! So I Took a Seat By My Brother He Was Watching Me Closely And I Melted Under His Gaze.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg Guys What do u Think this is My First Time Hope U Like It

566 Wordd