Watch Me Burn

Hey Guys! This is my new book and I hope you really enjoy it. Try to look at the pictures so you can visually see it.

If you are on your computer it will just appear to the side of the story but if you are on your phone it is right above this text.

Anyway, Enjoy and I’ll see you guys in the next chapter.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter 1   - New Country, New Scars-

Alexis pov.

Fan fucking tastic. It’s the middle of the school year and I’m transferring to a new school in a new stupid fucking country… Sorry did I scare you? Did I come to strong on you guys? I’m just really pissed that’s all. I bet your thinking ‘Why is this girl acting crazy? What the fuck is her name? Who is she? Etc. etc.’

Hey my name is Alexis Serenity Monroe but all my friends call me by my middle name. That is if I had any friends. Anyway, my hair is naturally black but I dyed some of it blonde with a new haircut. If you saw me then and now you would question what in the world happen to me. I also have a nose ring and pale skin. Like Casper the friendly ghost pale and bright blue eyes. Also I’m the shortest person at the age of 17. I’m 4’9 and pretty skinny since I do have a hard time eating. It’s not that I can’t eat it’s just I don’t like to. I’m also anti-social and I hate being touched. I don’t touch me. EVER. Anyway, I also love Sleeping with Sirens, Pierce the Veil, and just that genre. It’s my favorite. The best thing about me is that I live alone with an abusive father. Whoopee! Sarcasm intended. So the reason why we are in a new country is because my dad got a job here. Only problem is… we moved to England. I used to live in The UNITED STATES.

I was unpacking all my stuff because I have school tomorrow and need to wake up early. I didn’t have a lot of clothes anyway. I few pair of jeans, shorts, pj’s t-shirts, dress shirts, dresses, and shoes. The thing I had a lot of was my sweaters and my band shirts. I had over 20 sweaters and 30 band shirts.  To me it doesn’t sound like a lot. Compared to other girls and their wardrobe. Thankfully I had my own walk in bathroom and a walk in closet. I thankfully finished unpacking and by that time it was around 9 p.m. I got my pj’s and headed to the shower. I stopped in my tracks and I got my clothes ready for tomorrow.

I got my grey Sleeping with Sirens sweater with a pair of shorts.  I also got my red beanie and my Sleeping with Sirens shoes with its necklace and jewelry. Yes I know it’s a lot of of Sleeping with Sirens but this is my favorite bad. Thankfully I got my nails done yesterday making it say Sleeping with Sirens (picture on the side of her outfit and how she looks.) Once I was finished I went into the bathroom and locked the door.

 As I was taking off my clothes I saw all of my bruises that were left there by my father and scars on my wrists left there by me. I opened the drawer and took out one of my friends. Its sharp tongue teased the skin on my wrists. Calling me names that I’ve been told many times before. It kept taunting me as I cut 4 open 4 big scars on my already scarred wrist. I cleaned the blade as more blood oozed out of my wrist. Little droplets fell from my skin and onto the white tile floor. “I’ll clean up after my shower” I said to myself and hoped into the cold shower.  I watched more blood ooze out my wrist as I washed myself up. After it stopped bleeding I washed my hair and exited the shower. I dry myself of and put on my pj’s. I take out my blow dryer and plug it in to blow dry my hair. Once it was dry enough I went to my bed and looked at my phone, 10:35 p.m. I lay down and brought my red covers up to my chin and went to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off next to me. I grab my phone and I looked at the time, 6:15 a.m. Perfect timing. I get up to go and fix my hair up. My hair is usually wavy so I have to straighten it so I could look a little bit more appealing. After I did my hair I did my makeup which was just a little bit of foundation and mascara.  Also I did a smoky eye since that is the only thing I know how to do. I went back into my room and put on my shorts with my sweater, beanie, shoes and the rest of my outfit. I grab my navy blue bookbag and look at myself in the mirror. I go back to my desk almost forgetting something. I walk back to my mirror and looked at my complete look. I can’t believe I almost forgot my nose ring.

I slowly open my door and make sure that it is dead silent. I slipped through my door and locked it before I went down the stairs.  I walked down the stairs trying my hardest not to make a sound because if you wake up my dad, you’re screwed. I was almost to the bottom until I stepped on the squeakiest step I’ve ever heard in my life. I stop, too scared to keep moving. I look back to see my father, pissed and right in my face. I gulped scared on what he might do.

“Did you not know I was fucking sleeping? You Fucking BITCH!” He slapped me so hard across the face that I stumbled down the rest of the steps. I groaned in pain and looked back at him. He sneered at me.

“Now get out of my sight…” He walked back upstairs and I slowly got up and ran out of the house before he can hurt me anymore. I tried running but I always kept on falling. I looked at my ankle to see that it is swollen and then I looked at my bare legs all scratched up and bleeding. I took out some napkins in my bag and wiped off the blood. I slowly get up and walked the rest of the way to school.

I look at my wrist and then at my legs “New country, New scars” I said to myself as I limped the rest of the way to my school.