Chapter One

Nia's pov

I woke up and put on my pants and crop top with my amazing purple jacket. I walked outside making sure I remembered my cigarettes and lighter. I saw two men fighting in the street and I pulled out a cigarette and started smoking. I sighed. My friends invited me to this party tonight at one of their houses. They said they need me there to keep the guys there. And my twin brother for the woman. He won't pick up his phone so now I'm walking to his house that is far away because my motorcycle is being repainted to silver.

I made it to his house after dodging vending machines. And still smoking. I knocked on the door and he opened it. "Hey sis" he said to me as I stood there "Hatsu and Kirix have invited us to a party. We can bring one other person to the party. And if my motorcycle isn't done by 9 tonight we will have to take your truck to the party" I said and he sighed "I'm going to keep the woman there. Right?" He said and I nodded "and I'm going to keep the guys there. I'm not going to but I might mess with a few of them." I said and he looked at me "your still getting over-"he said and I slapped him. I knew what he was going to say. Leo and I broke up three days ago and everyone is giving me their pity I'm sorry and them saying it will be ok. I have gotten over him.

I sighed and walked to the shop where my bike is being painted at. I looked at it. Chrome silver. The man that was working on it walked up to me. "You've got a nice choice in motorcycle and color" he said and smiled "of course I do. Now can I have my bike." I already paid earlier it wasn't that much but still more than what I thought it would be. "Oh yeah sorry" he said sand I hoped on the motorcycle it was perfect now. Fast during races, looks amazing, and it's so easy to drive. I nodded to the guy and put my helmet on which was also silver. I drove off to my brothers house. My brother walked out "damn" he said looking at the bike. "They did a good job" he said and I nodded. I drove off speeding threw traffic around cars and not hitting anything until I saw a vending machine. Everything went slow motion. The vending machine went over my head as I drifted side ways to stop the bike from hitting a man with black hair. As the vending machine hit a wall and a blonde man ran at the other guy and stopped when he saw me. I was ok I think. I got off the bike quickly and felt pain go threw my back and leg. I stood and looked at my bike it was fine. I took off my helmet and let my black hair fall out. "I'm so sorry" the blonde said to me as my back started feeling better but I felt something run down my back. I took off my jacket, it was covered in blood. "Damnit" I mumbled. I sighed the black haired man walked up to me. "How are you still standing after that. What are you? Are you human? Are you a monster" he kept asking questions. I didn't know what I was. I looked at my leg and it was cut some. I got back on my bike and tossed the black haired man my jacket. "Keep it. I have five others" I drove off after putting on my helmet. I drove to Hatsu's house and parked the motorcycle.

I walked up to her house and felt the pain again so I started leaning on the wall after knocking "Shirix?" I heard and I stood in front of the door. "Hey can you fix up a few cuts for me" I asked and she looked at my back" omg Shirix come in come In you really need help." She said and brought me inside she bandaged my back and leg and found a spot on my arm. " your lucky your strong or I don't think you would be here right now." "Now explain what happened" she asked "all I can really remember is that one second I'm driving and then a vending machine almost hit me but I drifted to the side and stopped the motorcycle. Then the two men who were fighting talked to me. I have one of them my jacket and now I'm here. Oh and my bike is fine thank goodness." I said and her eyes went huge "you got to talk to Shizuo AND Izaya!?!?!?!?" She yelled and I looked at her "who?" I asked "Shizuo the strongest man. And Izaya his enemy but Izaya is sooooooo cute" she said and I looked down "which one do you like" she asked "what? I just talked to them not even an hour ago and your asking me this" I said "well I invited them both to the party at kirrys so we will be seeing them everywhere- please stop smoking" she said as I pulled out a cigarette and started smoking "too late" I said and stood up. I felt fine " you and Shizuo are the two strongest people in ikebukuro. You and him heal very quickly and that scares me since I don't think your human, same with your brother but he isn't as strong." She said. She had a point I guess. I heard a crash out side and walked out there while she was yelling at me. I saw Shizuo and Izaya fighting outside the door. "Umm" I said and they turned to me "are you ok?" Izaya asked "yeah I'm fine" I said feeling the bandages. "You don't look it. Let me walk you home" Shizuo said and I laughed a little I heard hatsu run up to me and hit me in the head "Hatsu...." I mumbled and she tossed me my helmet "if you get hurt again you have to go to Phoenix or Kirix cause I'm not helping" she said and I rolled my eyes at her. The guys looked at me. "Oh and my names Shirix. Shirix Fall" I said and started walking to my motorcycle. "At least let me go with you so if anything happens I can be there to help" Shizuo said and I looked at hatsu she nodded once and I sighed. "Fine" I said and handed him a helmet. He got on and I got out of the parking lot. I looked at him and smirked. I think he saw me because he turned his head. I realized his arms were around my waist. I drove off and drove fast going through traffic. I think he screamed at one point. I made it home and took off my helmet and he did the same. "Are you trying to die?" He asked "nope if I was trying I would have taken the long way to my house" I said smiling and walking up to the huge house. He walked in with me and I put my helmet on the counter in the kitchen and pulled out a box from the closet. I sat it down and looked at him. I pulled out some bandages and switched the ones I had on with new ones. They were bloody and Shizuo looked shocked. It stung a little bit but it was fine. He sat on the couch and I got a call from Kirry "Shirix! When are you coming to the party it starts in 30 minutes!!!!!" She yelled and I hung up. I walked up stairs and changed into a short black tight dress and put on some boots that had and inch heel on them. Shizuo looked at me " where are you going" he said as I pulled up my hair leaving a little bit out on the side. "We are going to that party tonight. You look fine for it so come on" I said standing there calling my brother.

      I mean I'm not going to drive my motorcycle while I'm in a dress. "What" he said I grabbed his hand and walked outside and my brother was there in his truck with his girlfriend. Shizuo got in and sat beside me. Gavin my twin brother drove off to the party. There were a lot of people there already. I got of the car and people went crazy then Shizuo got out and saw Izaya I looked at Shizuo. "Shizuo don't do anything ok" I told him and he nodded but smirked at put his arm around my waist. We walked in together and I saw the rest of my friends but with MY enemy in the corner of the room. This is going to be a long night......