One Second Of A Mistake

I'm new at this so ya..... Hope you like ma story :) (Vote~Comment~Fan)!!!

*************

Deeva, I met her at the start of Grade 6. She became my best friend and it was all a mistake. Everything changed after that one second when I met her. I never saw the mistake I made until I was replaced by another girl. The girl that replaced Deeva's side was pretty, had the perfect body, just like me, but apparently was more popular. I knew it would happen, but I didn't think it would be so soon. When I realized I was being left by my "best friend", my eyes were wide open seemingly shocked, seeing the mistakes I have made in my life during a flash second. I made Deeva turn towards a total bitch!

If I have a chance, I would go back in time, but only change that one second of my life when I met her. And then everything would have been better. 

I began to fall asleep as I thought of the my used to be friend...

RING! The bell has gone and it was the first recess of the year. Lots of new students were searching for groups right about now. Wondering how I know that? It's because I'm one of them, trying to find the perfect friends that I can fit in with. In the end I noticed that, I fit in with no one. Everyone already had friends from the year before or just the neighbor's friends, so I was just standing in the middle of the field thinking the whole time to myself, 'Why am I so alone?' 

I ran over to the swings to shake the sadness off that almost made me cry, but I had to resist the urge to burst into tears. All the while scolding myself, 'It's the first day of school, don't  embarrass yourself!' 

 I was starting to get a little hungry, because I forgot to bring my snack to school. Beside me, I saw a girl with a bag of chips. She was alone too, just sitting on the swing and eating. I remember, that this was supposed to be the part where I was to look towards her and try to ask her in a confident way, for a piece of chip, but I knew how that would turn out... She would be nice to me and be the best-est friend I ever had. She would cry for me, laugh for me, get mad for me, and I wouldn't want it to end, but as soon as the seventh grade year starts, she would give me up for another girl. A popular girl. And while they laugh and call other people bitches or worse, I would be alone, because I was one of their victims...

I didn't know her back than, but now, in the dream, I knew the future. So this time, I was NOT going to ask her for her snack, and make the same mistake. I was going to change every thing!

I stop staring at her snack. Instead I just wondered away, to the playground. There were some nice girls there that I remembered. They helped me in class. I went up to them and ask if I can join them, I was looking forward and my heart was begging them to say yes, but they looked at each other before saying no. My hopes fell fast and hard. 

Now I was just walking around the school in circles.... Suddenly I herd a voice calling my name. it was coming near the garbage can. I walk over to see what they wanted."Hi," I said slowly and quietly. The girls were wondering if I was one of the new students. I said yes and they smiled at me. We talked for a while and eventually they asked me to sit on the pavement with them. I was beeming with happiness, but before I could sit  the bell has gone to signal the time to go back to class. The girls were apparently in the same class as me, and sat right behind me. When the teacher start talking, the girls did too. I fidgeted, wanting to gather my courage to join the chat. Finnally one of them tapped my shoulder, so I turned around. They smiled at me and asked me questions. I was uncomfortable with the questions and immedietly, they stopped the questions. From then I knew I could trust them and we started talking. 

Where was Deeva? I suddenly wondered, and I looked up from the circle as I looked curiously around the room. There she was. Alone in her seat, listening intently to the teacher's words. If I knew her, then I bet she was thinking horrible thoughts about the teacher...

I opened my eyes to find my mom waking me up, "Honey, it's time to go to school."

I wish I could've changed my actions just like I did in the dream. Who knows? Maybe then I wouldn't have gone to school today thinking what a evil bitch Deeva was.