Carly's Love life !!!!

Chapter 1:

Their was a girl named Carly, she a normal tomboy teenage girl. She is a 15 teen year old she loves football,soccer,dancing,singing, Oz tag and athletics.Carly met a boy at the start of this year, he was tall and cute to her.His named was Sam. He is from Britain. She didnt know he to well so she moved on to find some one else but still liked Sam.Carly started hanging out with a big group of boys she liked the boy that was kind of the leader. She would never tell us who it is. After the boy she liked gave away to her that he like her he was rude and she left the group. She went through something a gir. that age should go through. 

Chapter 2:

She was sitting at home and said to her self "I'm going back to Sam group"Sam and her had a lot in common then they thought, so Carly asked Sam if he wanted to stay at school on Monday until 4:30 cause her brother has footy training and he said yes. Sam was a boy who moved around the world at lot and know he is going to stay in Townsville until he finished year 12.  Sam is a teenage boy who likes soccer and comedian. He finds clips and learns them word to word. When he says it it kind of funny but kind of wired but Carly finds it cute. Sam walked of to find Alex who was also listening to his jokes of you can call it that. Carly got a call from her half brother Josh. He was in town for 3 day because he got the 3 days off work and promised Carly when he got days off work he would come and see her. When Sam wasn't around her he wondered off she told josh to call her, he did. Sam was walking over and Carly walked away from Sam. When Carly was off the phone Sam said "who was that?" Carly Said "My brother Josh." Sam Said " Are you okay? Carly liked"No! my brother has three days off work and he flew up he from Brisbane to see me and cant he is to busy drinking at the pub and he to;d me that he is leaving at 3:00 in the morning cause he has to go back to work." Sam said " Im sorry but its not like you are never going to see him again" Carl said " It sure feels like it." Sam  said "My brother is in Britain and i haven't seen he for ages." Carly said  "But you not know how close i am and how much i need my bother. " Sam said Lets "go and find Otto and Alex." Carly wondered why Sam was acting so wired.  She was thinking he doesn't care. When they got the shed  where they met them the first time Alex and Otto  was gone . Sam went into the library to find them but couldn't see them. When Sam went back to where Carly was,  she was kicking the soccer ball around and then Otto showed up. Sam  Started copying a comedian and It was funny what the comedian said but when Sam said it it was horrible. Otto and Carly weren't laughing at all and Carly said to Sam when Otto was Riding around on his amazing bike (That was Otto thinks LOL :P ) She said to Sam "if a girl wanted to shut you up how would they shut you up?" Sam said " A kiss what else." Carly didn't want to kiss Sam.