Seperated

It was the year X777 on July 7th when (y/n) Dragneel and her older brother Natsu noticed that their father Igneel had disappeared. Natsu was only 7 years old and his younged sister (y/n) was only 5 years old so being all alone without their father was scary, or at least it was to (y/n). (y/n) and Natsu decided to look for Igneel, and they were very determined kids.

Days went by then weeks and then Natsu came up with a "brilliant" idea.

"(y/n) maybe we should split up! We would cover more ground and then we could find Igneel in no time!"

"Are you sure Natsu? I'm scared, what if we don't find Dad?"

"Then we'll find each other! We're Dragon Slayers! We can smell each other where ever we go!"

"Ok then let's split up, but promise that you'll find me?"

"Of course! I would never leave my little sister alone for too long. I'll always find you."

And so they split up. Bad idea. After almost a month of searching (y/n) wanted to look for her brother, but the problem was she couldn't smell him anymore. Alone and scared (y/n) wondered aimlessly now looking for her dragon father and her brother. Will they ever be reunited, Or are those the last words that the siblings will exchange ever again?

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this new story. (I know its short but which of my stories isnt?) This is the story I want to focus on because I have it all planned out, but i need to know if you want me to continue writing it. Luv ya readers!
~Miahuski