All we wanna have is fun~part 2

Natts P.O.V

We walked in through the door and infront of us was stood Simon Cowell. We all stood there in shock. "I AM YOUR NEW HEADMASTER" his voce belowed, echoing in the hallway. "We will have all the same rules that you had last term, parties,going shopping etc, but each term i will give you all a task to do" We were happy by that and we were curious about the tasks. Liam grabbed my hand as he was expecting the worse.  "This term the tasks will be to make up a girl/boy group and practise and at the end of the term we will have a contest" We all let out a sigh of relief. We all knew we could sing a few notes so we were all happy. After that we all went up into our dorms. We had bunk beds and one single. Katie shared a bunk with sian, I shared with Tia, Julia shared with Meg, then Emily had the single. 

Harrys P.O.V

After we had all unpacked our thing, we all the knew the first thing we had to too was pick a name. We all gave suggestions but not of them sounded right, but then i suggested 'White Eskimo.' Everyone smiled, so we decided on White Eskimo. After that we decided to go on over to the girls dorm. Austin,Alex,Niall and Louis, went to run into the girls room with silly string which Niall had brough. They ran ahead and they got there room covered in it the girls weren't too happy but we knew they would get their revenge.  I was talking to Liam on the way about Meg. I had a really big crush on her, and i wanted to ask her out but i never had the courage to do it but i decided tonight was the night.  I was going to leave it till the end of the night, too make sure if she said no it wouldn't ruin the rest of my night. Everyone else was in the couples, Katie and Alex are the closest, but they had been together the longest. Me and Meg were always together so we were pratically going out. Everyone else said she felt the same way about me as i do with her, but i never belive it myself. We put Sians ipod on full blast  and had this massive party and Emily and Austin had managed to get some drinks in for us. 

Emilys P.O.V

Me and Austin were dancing hand in hand together. Everyone was so happy, happier than i had seen them most of the time. Then my favourite song came on 'Domino' by Jessie J. We all got up and danced and austin whispered in my ear "i'm so glad to be with you again,let;s hope we can make this a term to remeber". I smiled and he went in and his lush lips gently touched mine. They were the most perfect lips in the whole world. The clock then striked 12, so then all the boys  went back to there dorm, and all of the girls got ready for bed., everyone drifted off to sleep, but i jsut couldn't i put my ipod in and listened to music. I was trying to think of names the the group aswell, lot's of ideas came into my head but none of them sounded right, they it came to me 'STAND UP!'