Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Ariana's P.O.V

Just came home from the frozen yogurt shop with my best friend. Justin has been through my ups and downs and he's been there by my side. But I'm starting to think I have feelings. Yeah, he's pretty cute. He's just like the right guy. He isn't a jerk. He is flawless. I just think he has those feelings too. I just don't know what I can do. I think this might ruin our friendship. I just don't think he like me. ;'( My phone vibrates and I see who it is. I smile.

Justin: Hey bby girl! xD Ready for tomorrow?? It will be a blast!

Me: Yessss! Tomorrow will be amazing!

Cant wait! :))

Justin's P.O.V

To be honest. I have been having feelings since I met Ariana. I wanted to know her before I start anything serious because it wasn't good the first time. It still brings back bad memories to me.

I heard a knock on my door. I run down the stairs and see... ugh Julie, my ex. "Hey baby!" I roll my eyes and say " Julie! This isn't going to work anymore!" I slam the door. It just brings the baddest memories every time I see her.

*Flash back*

Julie invited me to a big bash for everyone! I couldn't wait! Julie and I have gotten matching outfits and everything and today was the night! I have chills running down my spine. I know everything will turn out all right.

We were sitting across a lake and I was going to lean in for a perfect kiss until... " Babe? Damon said he can make me a drink. I will be right back!" Julie rushed. I was sitting for around half an hour waiting so I got up and went onto Damon's room and saw them two passionately making out. I felt my heart break into millions of pieces. I grabbed all my things and drove as fast as I could. I didn't stop. I had to get away from her. I couldn't stop thinking. Then everything got black..

I woke up in a hospital. Doctors said I was lucky. They said I crashed into a huge hill. Some hikers found me just in time. Without them I would of been dead... maybe that would of been better for me to stay away from Julie. I couldn't forget what happened. I never been so heart broken. I knew she used me for fame.

*Door creaks*

I stopped thinking about what happened and wiped my tears from my face.

" Ready? Where or what do you wanna do this time?" I recognized that beautiful voice. I turned around and saw her flawless hair. All I was thinking now was.."Who couldn't fall in love with her?" I snapped out of it and grabbed my phone and keys and we went into my car.

" How about mini golf? Shopping!" I asked. " Shopping sounds great!" she replied. I couldn't stop looking at her. We starting looking at each other and I almost made a move until we broke the silence. I can't believe I almost showed my feelings. How stupid was I?

Ariana's P.O.V

Ugh. How will I ever tell Justin I have feelings? I just don't have the guts. :/

We headed to the mall and there were TONS of stores! They had almost all my favorite stores I'm one corner! I fell in love with this mall! " In about 5-6 hours meet at the pretzel shop okay?" And Justin went straight to his stores. Can't believe guys have a shopping kind of feeling? I want to be forever!

I checked my phone and it was 5:45. I looked and payed my last pile of clothes from my last shopping store. Wow I had the just right amount of time. I felt like I had 10 bags on each arm. Like literally. I saw Justin eating some nachos and came straight to me. He looked worried and wanted to cry really bad.

This is my very first story. I hope it was good. I know it was short but I tried but next few chapters are longer.If you like it then I can make more and if you don't I can stop anytime but I will update tomorrow to see why Justin was crying.