TRUE LIFE

HELLO,JUST TO START OFF THIS IS MY FIRST STORY OK SO HOPE YOU IN JOY

Today is your first day of college and you don't know what to do so you try to find  your room and meet your new roommate it's one of your friends from high school (your friends) friend: "Hey how have you been doing?" you: "good,you?" friend: "same but I heard that your ex boyfriend is here." you: "WHAT WHY DID HE HAS TO BE HERE." ok just claim down _____." friend: "I know hey what is you schedule?" you: "here see for yourself "*passing it over* friend: "yeah! we have the same classes."You:" cool!"

Time pass for a hour 

You: "hey wait for me I'm going back to our room ok." Friend: ok see ya

*walking on the way* you: man I thought I left it here? *your phone rings* o it's (your friend),hey what's happening friend: I JUST SAW YOUR BOYFRIEND HE IS TRYING TO FIND YOU!!!!!You: what!! Why. friend: I think he going to hurt our friend!! You: I'M ON MY WAY *dashing* then calls when running where is he at right now!? You said,friend: at the cafeteria. You: ok bye *hangs up* 

At the cafeteria

You: Josè WHERE ARE YOU!! Jose: here *trying to say In a nice voice* you: shut up you!! Josè: why darling? You: shut up you can't call me that you bitch are suppose to make put with some one elsa bitch!!! Josè: now why do you call me that? * trying to hug you but you block * you: stop you bitch I hate you and I never liked you!!!! *a skeleton comes out of nowhere* ????(skeleton): what is happening here? 

You: this person is trying to force me to be his girlfriend *crying* skeleton: come over here just cry on me. And you how dare you if nobody wants to be with you then no one wants to be with you. Josè: what can you do skeleton *mean voice* skeleton: I can do many things you can do. José: show me skeleton  skeleton: my name is sans the skeleton and your about to have a bad time then 

==================================================  HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS I WILL BE MAKING A PART TWO

🙋