Rest In Peace

Dear Jonghyun,

Thank you so much for everything you've done. Thank you for all the hard work you've put in and thank you for inspiring me all the time. I'm sorry that you had to suffer and go through everything you did. You didn't deserve any of this.  But we still love you. You did well Jonghyun.

Rest In Peace

--

So I'm pretty sure that most of you know this by now but Jonghyun of Shinee has passed away. I'm honestly so sad and heartbroken. The news hit me so hard to the point that I've cried four times already. My mom noticed me crying and asked why and I couldn't even bring myself to say it because I know he's gone but part of me still wishes he wasn't. I couldn't even go to school today because I knew I would break down.

And the news was so surprising because no one really knew what he was going through. Like he always kept a smile on his face but he was hurting on the inside. It's sad that he felt the need to take his own life but we can't judge him for that.

I know most of you guys are probably sad as well and some of you are probably going through your own problems but if any of you ever need someone to talk to I'm here. Stay strong guys.

[Update]

I just saw this and I really hope it's true

[Update 2]
He's really gone, I'm sorry