New member?

Namjoon P.O.V

Yesterday I got a call from our manager informing me that we are going to have a new member.

I was shocked to hear this news and the rest of the boys were too.

Most of us were a bit angry about this because why would we need a new member? We are a successful band and we have many fans.

ARMY still doesn't know about this, well we just knew about this yesterday and we still didn't meet this new member.

We all have different reactions to this news along with being frustrated and angry.

We are disappointed that our manager didn't tell us anything about this before.
None of us think that we need some new boy who will probably take much time to learn our songs choreography.

Someone who don't know us and our personalities and will need time to get to know us and us to get to know him!

But sadly we can't do anything but wait and see what will happen. We cleaned the dorm and to make matters more worse and annoying we had to empty a whole room for this new member!

Like why does he need a room for himself?! He shouldn't be treated differently from us but it seems that he is going to be a whiny annoying person.

Now we all are sitting down waiting for our manager to come and introduce the new member.

" I don't know why should we have new member?! " Jungkook whines

" Same for me, like we aren't a new band, we have been together for a long time. How are we going to act around him ?" Hoseok says.

" I hate that we didn't know till the last minute! Don't we have a say on all of this? " Jin hyung wonders.

" Shouldn't they at least informed you Namjoon? You know being the leader and all ? " Yoongi hyung looks at me.

" I'm just like you, as I understood this is from PD nim and no one knew about it till the last minute "

Suddenly the front door opens and we all look in anticipation as our manager walks in and a small body walks besides him.

A short boy who is I think younger than all of us, with silver hair that is most of it hidden inside his hoodie.

" Boys, this is Jimin your new member, please welcome and take care of her. "

" What! "

" What do you mean her? "

" Are you out of your mind?! "

" How is she going to stay with us?! "

" You must be kidding "

" How is this going to work? "

" Shut up! Listen to me boys, She is going to stay and that's final! And she has a name that is Jimin! She is the youngest among all of you so it's your responsibility to take care of her. I know that this is hard on you but remember that it is the same for her too. "

We all look at each other before sighing and I decide to take the matter into my own hands.

" Hello Jimin, I'm Namjoon and I'm the leader here. Ummm I wish that you will work hard just like us. "

" Hi, I'm Seokjin but call me Jin hyung, I'm the oldest and you can always come to me if you need help " Jin hyung says with a gentle smile on his face.

" I'm Yoongi and you better not bother me " Jimin flinched at Yoongi's hyung words but didn't say anything.

" Hi I'm Hoseok but you can call me hyung too "

" Taehyung and I'm also your hyung, hope we become friends " Says Taehyung as he smiles his boxy smile.

" And I'm Jungkook. I'm happy that I'm no longer the youngest here "

" My name is Jimin, I'm still 18 and I hope that you will like me and accept me in BTS. "

She says while playing with her small fingers making me want to coo at how adorable she looks.

I can see how most of the boys are looking at her with adoration, she is just small and looks like she is afraid of us rejecting her, but that doesn't mean that we will let her be lazy, she must work as hard as us no matter what.

" Well boys...uhmm and girl I will leave you alone to get to know each other. And boys take care of her "

" Of course manager, we will " I say as he leaves and a silence fills the place.

" I know that you may not want me to be a part of you but I promise to work so hard and I won't bother any of you. I just really want to be here "

I feel my heart breakinga bit at her sad and scared tone but before I could say anything surprisingly Yoongi hyung says.

" Listen here, I think that it's only fair to all of us if we wait and see how everything is going to go, we will show you our respect and trust as you earn it. Hopefully you will fit with us because for once I think that we need a feminine touch here. "

We all look at him with mouths open wide and a small giggle leaves Jimin making us smile.

It looks like everything is going to be alright, and it seems like Jimin will be the missing piece of our puzzle.

Hope you like the new story.
Tell me what do you think.
Also it would be great if someone makes a Female Jimin pic for this book.
Next chapter will have more important things.
Lots of love
Lulu