🌹story of my life🌹

Hi I'm Toby....I'm just a depressed 13 year old....that all changed when I meet my Boyfriend Scott😅...so lets go back to when I was in 6 grade. I thought I was so pretty and had a boyfriend and when we broke up I dated a girl name tionna...my first heart break😔 but we got back together about 10 times...then I started to change...I chopped off all my beautiful long brown hair and dyed it 🌞BRIGHT🌞 red... Then 7th grade came my hair was passed my shoulders by the time summer ended. It was black and blond in the back...I dated a boy name Cole for about a month before he told me no one makes him happy....not even me...so we broke up...😒 then I meet my friend makayla then I started to like her we dated for 3 months....then I was figuring out who I was. I wasn't feeling like a "girl". I told my mom I was confused so she let me get my hair cut and play with different clothes over the summer. Then 8th grade started...I had musically...and I seen someone follow me they were also trans!!!! I looked at there account and I fell in love with the way he looked...so I messaged him...we started talking and I asked him out he said yes😊😊😅. I broke he's heart so many times. He's names Scott and he's the guy I'm in love with💜.