DICE

DICE: The Cube That Changes Everything (continuation of chap 198)

X had just stabbed Dongtae, even in his terrible bloodied condition. It was the first time in ages that he felt that much physical pain. But Dongtae refused to let him win that time. It was time to end all of that. Everything.

He turned around and ran to the opposite direction, X following him. Then he suddenly teleported in X's back, took the time cutter and slashed him once more.

"GAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!" X screamed once again. The viewers watching were very surprised and most of them were rooting for X. Unfortunately, that day, X had gotten too weak and kind of oblivious. Minutes of fighting and then, a loud crash was heard. He had fallen. Dead. Taebin and Moonyoung were separated in a puff, and looked at what was going on (they kissed afterwards of course). Eunju looked at them hugged and cried. Mio knew what she felt and hugged her, she then looked at Dongtae. The ground under his feet was shaking and pieces were coming off. He was sent to the sky to make New Rules. Silently, he said goodbye to the ones down there and left. But he had intention of coming back.

New Rules:

"There will be 4 dice levels. First level (blue/turns red): the average dice, that will be given a certain amount of it every month: so you better choose well! Choosing to use the dice in beauty, knowledge or power is your responsibility! Second level (gold): the one that gives you special abilities (cloaking, teleportation, time pause, levitation, cloning and psychokinesis) and that you can upgrade them but it will cost you dice. Third level (changes colors of the rainbow): pretty strong, but no upgrade for these ones. Depends on the side of dice you have you'll get an ability to use the elements (fire, water, air, earth, ice and animals). The fourth, and last, level (crystal dice that slightly changes color): you can have a demon girl that will protect you. You can roll the dice from one to three times (there are 18 demon girls with different abilities).

You can get more dice than your monthly dice if you participate in our Dice Games, which cost 3 normal dice to participate and a lot of free ones if you win. Stealing dice is illegal, killing people is illegal, meaning, if you do this kind of stuff you will loose dice.

As for X, I won't kill him. His age will be changed to 16 years and he will be supervised by me, so he can learn how to live as a normal person (no dice for him, unless I want to). And as for me, Dongtae, I will come back, but with infinite first level dice so I can supervise and help anyone I want. I have all second level abilities, all elements (third level) and all the demon girls (fourth level) can be summoned by me."

And that was the beginning of a New World.

Mio had gotten home, sad and distressed. She thought she had lost Dongtae forever. And she didn't even ask him what had happened with X and Eunju. She cried on her bed until she saw the message. She jumped in fear. X was still alive and sending messages!!! But when she read the message she felt as happy as she never was before.

A/N: what do u guys think  \(^v^)/ ?? Want me to continue??