#1 The Playboy

Kim Taehyung woke up at 7 o'clock in the morning for school. Therefore, he always comes late. He's been in the principal's office for several times. He a troublemaker for short, and a...playboy. He plays with a girl's heart for many times since he was 15 and now, he is 17. Taehyung has never fell in love with a girl before. He just use them for fun. He went downstairs for breakfast and saw his dad. He always fought with his dad because of his attitude in school. He ignored his dad, until...

"Morning Son" said Mr. Kim

Taehyung turned to him and said "Hey" with a sleepy sound. "I want you to come to school early this time, I don't want you to get into the principal's office in the morning, you understand?" said Mr. Kim with a death stare. "Yeah, sure" replied Taehyung. He ate his breakfast and went to a park where he always spend his time when he feels sad. He loves seeing children playing and he secretly loves kids too. He spends his time looking at them playing. After 10 minutes, he drove off to school and parked his car. He went inside and found his friends (Jimin, Jungkook, Jin) near his locker, waiting for him as always. "Hey guys!" said Taehyung surprising them. They were all "shook" for a moment because he never came early, this is the first time. "Wow hyung! You came early!" said Jungkook. "Yeah, my dad told me to" said Taehyung with a sigh. "So, you're your dad's pet now?" said Jimin laughing with Jin and Jungkook. "No, I just wanted my day to be all right" said Taehyung. "Well, okay" said Jimin.

The bell rang and they all went to their classes. Jimin and Taehyung are in the same classes. "All right, class. We have a new student today. Please, introduce yourself, here" said Mr. Song. The girl came in and introduce herself. "Hi, my name is Jennie Kim. I'm from New Zealand. I hope you all treat me all, thank you" said Jennie. They all clapped for her and Jennie sat with Taehyung, because that was the only seat that's empty. As she sat down, Taehyung said "Hey, you're Jennie right?" Jennie nodded. "I'm Kim Taehyung" said Taehyung as he reached his hand to Jennie. Jennie held it lightly because she was quite shy and they pulled away. Time passes by and it was already lunch time. She sat alone because she has no one to talk to. "Hi!, you must be Jennie. You're in my class. I'm Lisa" said Lisa. "Oh, hi. How long have you been in this school?" asked Jennie. "Well, just about like 1 year now" replied Lisa.

*Taehyung's POV*

I sat down with my friends until I saw Jennie sitting alone. I was about to go sit next to her but Lisa already sat next to her. "Hey hyung! Want are you looking at? A girl again?" ask  Jungkook. "No, I'm just finding a way to get close to her" replied Taehyung. "Seriously? Dude, aren't you tired of breaking girl's hearts?" said Jin. "Hyung, it's what I do and no one can't stop me from doing that" said Taehyung. "Well, good luck with her" said Jimin smirking. "What's that supposed to mean?" asked Taehyung. "Well, it means nothing" said Jimin. Jimin went to Lisa and Jennie's sit. I was quite curious about what they are talking about.

*Jennie's POV*

Me and Lisa were talking until, Jimin came to us. "Hey Jennie, hey Lisa!" said Jimin. "Hey Jimin! Oh, Jennie...this is Jimin. He is our class moniter. He is also Taehyung's friend" said Lisa. "Oh hey! Aren't you in our class too?" said Jennie. "Yeah, I am" replied Jimin. "So, what do you want?" asked Jennie. "I just want to, you know, be...friends with you" said Jimin. "Oh, sure! You can sit with us here but aren't you supposed to be with Taehyung? said Jennie. "Well, I'm kinda want a new friend, Taehyung and I have been friends since we're still a baby, besides you're a new student. I can give you a tour here" said Jimin. "Thanks Jimin, do you wanna walk after school?" ask Jennie. Before Jimin can answer, "Hey guys! Are you forgetting that I'm here?" ask Lisa. "No, anyways...Jennie, sure I can. I'll see you after then" said Jimin. As he walked out, he winked at her with a charming smile.

 As he walked out, he winked at her with a charming smile

And Jennie giggled a little. Lisa looked at her and saw that she was blushing. "Are you blushing?" asked Lisa. "No, I was just...nevermind" replied Jennie. The school bell rang and they went to class.

*Taehyung's POV*

I went to class and saw Jennie coming in with Lisa. I was still curious about what she talked about with Jimin. She sat down, "So, you met Jimin now? said Taehyung. "Uhm, yeah. He's quite friendly" said Jennie with a smile on her face. "Why was she smiling? Is she falling for Jimin? What did they really talked about? No, I must get her before Jimin does. No one is gonna change that, never" said Taehyung in his mind. "Yeah, maybe he is friendly. We've been friends like forever" said Taehyung to Jennie. "I know" said Jennie. Times passed by and it was time to go home. Jimin went to Jennie at the end of the class, "I bet they're going home together, I just go alone. And I will plan on how to get Jennie tomorrow" said Taehyung in his mind.

What is Taehyung going to do with Jennie?
Is Jennie falling for Jimin?
What is Jimin planning to do?