The start of a suppose to be great Christmas

Harley Quinn walked around the streets wearing a Christmas Mrs clause outfit whistling and smiling happy as she carried bags to her car. She hummed to a the song of Jingle bell work as she bending over putting stuff in the car. Christmas was the best time of the year for her and it will be even bettee noe that Mistah J was long and gone. She kept humming when all of a sudden she felt a hard grab of her as from a stranger walking by, drunk of his rockers.
       "Hey! Havent you heard of manners you old goat face?!"
    Harley Quinn turned to the man glaring at him with hate and anger like a tiger not beening able to kill. The man wobbled side to side trying his best to keep his balance pointing a finger at Harley while Also holding a large beer in the other hand.

      "How much for one night sweet lips... I got mac for days!!"

      The man gurgled and slured his words as he talked wiggling his fingered in his face. Harley got annoyed and grabbed the man fingering twisting his arm backwards then with one kick to the back of the knee sending him too his knees as he yeld and screamed in pain. She took the bottle out his hand then smashing it over his head knocking him out cold, face first to the ground.
     "Men..... The headache and heart break of women today."
      With that said she strighten out her dress and looked in her side view mirror to see how she looked. With satisfying thoughts she blew a kiss and got in the car on the driver size to drive home the whole time blasting Christmas music loudly and singing along thinking this was gonna be a grand Christmas..... But dear old saint nick had others plans for harley quinn.