Supercorp

Yet again super girl is out in streets saving the day. The DEO have her checking out a supposedly abandoned warehouse which has been sending off radiation signals.

"Be careful." She nods, knowing Alex can't actually see her nod.

"I always am." She hears Alex scoff on the other end.

She walks into the building, her guard up as she scans the building. No one seems to be in the building so she walks toward the signal she has picked up.

To her surprise she sees L-Corp logo's on the chairs and desks left around as well as the computers. Her heart starts to beat as she gets closer to the radiation signal. She opens the safe and gasps.

In front of her is a yellow glowing radioactive crystal, much like kryptonite.

"Guys, it's another synthetic sort of kryptonite. I don't think I should touch it after the red kryptonite." Super girl says down the mic.

"Lock the safe up and bring it back with you. Is there any indication who was behind it." Kara looks around the room. All of the L-Corp equipment but she can't bring herself to out her best friend. Especially without giving her the benefit of the doubt.

"Not That I can see." She replies before taking hold of the safe and flying back to the DEO.

"I need to get back to Catco, I'll see you guys later." Kara races off back toward work, even though that's not where she is actually going. She changed back to her super suit and flies to the balcony belonging to Lena Luther.

"Lena." She says, watching Lena work behind her desk.

"You're starting to become a regular in my office." She says with the all too familiar teasing in her voice.

"Yellow kryptonite." Kara says straight away. Cutting through the chit chat.

"How do you know about it?" She asks in disbelief.

"I work with a government agency. They have stuff to detective radiation waves." Kara says. Lena stands now from her desk and walks to Kara.

"It's not harmful. I've been working on it for a while. It's like a booster. To regenerate your energy when you've outdone yourself and to boost your powers whenever you need it." Kara watches as Lena talks, she leans over her desk and tries to show Kara the scientific make up of the kryptonite but she is continuously being distracted at the fact that Lena's arse is right in her view.

"Thank you." Kara says. Lena stands again and smiles.

"Anytime super girl." Kara smiles.

"So," Kara starts. She doesn't want to leave but doesn't know what else there is to talk about.

"Have you seen Kara?" Lena asks super girl.

"Why?" Supergirl asks.

"She was meant to be here five minutes ago for an interview." Kara mentally curses.

"Well, I have to head on my way. I can swing by cat co and remind her if she's there." Lena smiles and nods.

Super girl flies out and comes back in as Kara, taking the lift up to Lena's office.

"Hey! Supergirl and I were just talking about you." Kara smiles.

"All good things I hope?" Lena gives a small chuckle.

"Only good thing." She says with a smile. She walks from her desk side to the couch, Kara following her.

"So what was she visiting for?" Kara asks.