Prologue -w-

I sighed as I got up out of bed.  New day, same routine.  My alarm clock never went off,  it wasn't supposed to.  Any noise would bother my still sleeping family.  My eyes struggled to adjust to the dimly lit room and I stumbled across the clothes and papers.  My hands met with a wall and my body slumped onto the wall, it was obvious I need support.  I could see my bronze doorknob a mere inches away and my fingers pressed against it,  turning so it would open.  I managed to get through this day without hitting my head on anything.  What an achievement...  The fluorescence of the bathroom momentarily blinded me as I turned on the sink.  The cold water rinsed out the last of my protests of being awake.  I grabbed my toothbrush, feeling the familiar grooves and smelling mint as the toothpaste was squeezed out.  I walked somewhat more coordinated back to my room and turned on the lights. I stripped off my clothes and walked towards my closet.  The next hour would be filled with outfit changes.  Don't get me wrong,  my appearance matters, but it's not as important to me as it should be.  I just want to be presentable,  seeing as I couldn't go shopping every week.  I settled on a simply white shirt and jeans, throwing a cardigan on and fastening my necklace on.  I admired the way it shown against the sunlight peeping through the slits of my blinds.  The golden triangles glinted and I smiled softly. The triforce.  It was said when the three people meet the person who touches it gets a wish until he dies..or until the wish is fulfilled. I wonder...  The door behind me closed as I greeted the rising sun and stepped foot onto the concrete.  A new day at school..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, I actually have a plot for this one in my mind!~  I actually have part of it drawn out as a manga.  I just got tired of drawing the hairstyles...  Anyways,  I want to know.  Do you have a favorite symbol?  o:  I want to know!~