✴️Prologue✴️

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Fallen Angel

"An angel who was
banished from
heaven for doing a sin
and defying the
will of God"

•Min Yoongi• a son of a demon and a human. Suffers from great pain, depression, darkness, and pure evil who needs a pure soul to survive.
•Suran• a fallen angel who was banished away from heaven for having the desire to help a half human, half devil named Yoongi.

Would the good and evil find true love as they finally meet? or one of them should make a sacrifice?

Author's Note:

This story has something to do with religion and evil subjects. Please don't continue reading if you are sensitive when it comes to the said matters.

The following characters are based on real life but the story is all from the depths of my imagination and it is nothing but pure fiction.

This is dedicated to all BTS A.R.M.Y.s and YooRan shipers or Susu shippers as they call it.

A

nd very much thankful for @ who inspired me a little, no A LOT in making this story. Lots of ideas flooded my mind as I read her story "The Devil Wears Gucci" yeah. And I love her so much bye.

Please vote, comment, or share this story. I love you all and enjoy!!!

~♥~~♥~( ̄3 ̄)~♥~~♥~

Thank you for reading
xoxo

~♥~~♥~( ̄3 ̄)~♥~~♥~

~This trashy author appreciates it~