Changed

Preview

Tifiney Star is a sophomore in high school and is 16. Everybody thought she had a perfect life then one day that all changed.

Chapter 1

Tifiney Jessica Star loved her parents and they loved and treasured her. But for some reason her parents never talked about the past or about Tifiney as a baby. Her parents didn't even have baby pictures of her. Tifiney thought it was suspicious but never really worried about it, or even talked about it.

Chapter 2

Tifiney's school life was perfect she had the best friends, all the cute guys liking her, and she was popular. Every body loved her (in a non weird way) she was super nice to everyone and always gave complements to no buddies. Her name even sounds perfect and she has a movie star look. She was not how you would expect a pop but she is a pop and is super duper nice to every one and every thing.

Chapter 3

Tifiney and her friends went to the mall after school on Friday, and we're gonna sleep over at Tifiney's house. Tifiney's friends were all so close first it was just Tifiney, Breanna, Mattie and Madison J. Then more came like Madison H. And Vienna then more and more came but they were the closest of friends. They went to the mall together walking in every store no matter how weird or childish. They ended up walking in this old newspaper store. With newspapers from the very first to yesterday's news paper and even newspapers from when they were 3. The topic from fires to DWI to new school opening everything you can think of. Tifiney picked up a random newspaper that happen to come out when she was 3. As soon as she saw the picture and read the first paragraph she screamed and ran out. Every one was worried so they went to check on her, but she wouldn't say a thing about what happened. She just walked away saying it's not true it's not true.