Coffee (Jungkook One Shot)

A cup of coffee can be two things. Sweet and satisfying or Bitter and distasteful. Just as love can be sweet and everlasting or Bitter and a complete nightmare. Too much coffee is bad, so is loving too much bad too?

I contemplated these thoughts as I sipped on a cup of Americano. I looked at all these happy couples passing by, holding hands and what not. Giggling and hugging. Exchanging lovey dovey glances. I wondered if anyone has ever shared love for coffee as well for one another. 2 loves instead of one. Hmmm, how nice it would be. To have the two things you love together.

*beep beep. beep beep*

Time for school. I left a tip on the table and walked to school. Once I had arrived I grabbed some books from my locker and headed to the classroom. Days seem a bit boring, ever since she left. She went to study abroad. Not sure when she'll back. I remember as if it were yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kookie~"

Ah, there she is. So beautiful and flawless. Everything about her is perfect. Her hair, her smile, her eyes. She's absolutely without a doubt the most beautiful girl in the entire school. Perhaps the most beautiful being I know. Beautiful on the outside and inside. The best thing about it all is that I have her to myself. I walked up to her and hugged her.

She hugged me back. When swayed side to side a little from the impact but when I had her like this in my arms. I didn't want to let her go. This is where I want to be, forever and always.

"Good Morning (Y/N). I missed you" I said.

The time I'm away from her feels like an eternity.

"I was only gone for a couple of hours silly. After school until the next day" she smiled.

"It may be hours to you but for me it's like waiting thousands of years." I smiled.

"Aw. You're so cute" she said turning a light shade of pink.

"No. You're cute. Just look how cute you look right now, slightly blushing" I said as I looked into her eyes. "You have no idea how much I yearn to be with you even though you're gone for only a couple of hours. You're like my personal brand of caffeine. You're something I need to have every morning and throughout the day to keep me going."

As she looked back into my eyes I could feel the connection. Our souls intertwining, our heart beats becoming one. I wanted to kiss her but just then...

"Hey (Y/N), Hey Kookie"

"Aw look at the cute couple~"

Her friends arrived.

"Good Morning" I smiled.

I let go of (Y/N), so she could say hello to her friends.

"Hey girls." She smiled. "What's up?"

"Oh nothing much. What's up with you? I saw you and Jungkook awfully close~" her friend teased.

I chuckled.

"Don't laugh." She looked at me and gave me the puppy look.

That is my utter weakness.

"I'm sorry. It's just you began to get embarrassed is all, it was cute." I admitted.

"Jungkook you're so cute to (Y/N)! Aww. I swear you guys are like the most perfect couple ever." Her friends swooned.

"She's so lucky to have you! No guys are like you. You're so sweet and romantic. Aww."

I began to blush. This is a bit embarrassing.

*Bell Rings*

She pouted. "Aww time for class."