May You Forever Shine

You did the best damn job out of the whole world and everyone thanks you for your effort and hope your afterlife was sweet and peaceful we will miss you and may you rest blissfully  in peace for all the love and hard work  and suffering you did to...

You did the best damn job out of the whole world and everyone thanks you for your effort and hope your afterlife was sweet and peaceful we will miss you and may you rest blissfully  in peace for all the love and hard work  and suffering you did to keep the smiles on your fans faces. May you always be remembered for all you were and done Jonghyun for you will forever shine brightly. #jonghyun #mayyourwishescometrue #mayyourestinpeace

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
For those who don't know:

Suicide note left by K-pop star Kim Jong-hyun — the SHINee singer best known by his stage name, Jonghyun — revealed the depth of his struggles with depression before he died Monday. Jonghyun’s lengthy, pain-filled note was posted Monday on Instagram by one of his close friends, Jang Hee-yeon, who is better known by stage name Nine9, of the South Korean group Dear Cloud. Jonghyun ended his note by asking people not to blame him: “What else is there to say? Just tell me I did well. Tell me that this is enough,” he wrote. “Tell me I worked hard. Even if you can’t smile, please don’t blame me as you send me off. Well done. You’ve really worked hard. Goodbye.”

“The life of fame was not for me. They say it’s hard to bump up against the world and become famous,” he wrote. “Why did I choose this life? It’s a funny thing. It’s a miracle that I lasted this long.”