Widow' s Kiss// Gunslinger

The battlefield. The deaths of our enemy's team trembling and our own dying  onto the cold rubble ground. Unfortunately due to Genji's extreme ninja skills, he launched one of his shuriken piercing the right side my stomach. Luckily Mercy was there to heal the wound.

As we walk across the bridge and enter the doors of Eichenwalde, I stand behind Reins shield as Tracer flanks Reaper, Genji, Sombra, and Moira.

I reload my gun in my right hand and twirl it back into my holster.

I keep an eye out for the most deadliest of all five of them...Widowmaker. She wasn't here, no venom mine and no call of her ultimate. But I kept my guard up.

The doors of Eichenwalde plunders to the ground and makes a path for us to enter as concrete and wood shards scatter across inside. We all gather together back on the payload and  walk pass through the center of the castle. As we turn left. Soldier:76: (y/n) watch your SIX!! I jerk around behind Rein shield and see Widowmaker's crouched up the top of the castle front gates on the bridge. W: No one can hide from my sight. I roll back as she pressed the trigger. She misses. I grab my pistol from my holster on my right thigh and aim steadily. I shoot. but I miss too. I need a closer shot. 

T: aw rubbish not her again. You alright love? I reply instantly (y/n):  yeah, yeah I'm good just pay attention on the payload I got this. I catch my breath. I honestly thought I would never encounter widowmaker on our missions, and now seeing her? Why?

R: I can't hold on FOREVER!

As reaper and Genji shoot through his barrier. I roll out and flash bang them. As they stun back i shoot Genji to the head and Tracer blinks behind Reaper and shoots at the same spot. I look back to see if widowmaker was still camping on the platform. Gone.

Shit

Lena and Jack went to fight them off.
T: you sure you got her Jack?
S: yeah, she can't kill me with her beam that far like that. As he spits and rolls his back in a intimidating manner. T: Ok cap!

He makes his call of his ult

S: I got you in my sights

as they both vanish away from the payload.

Me and Rein catch glances and laugh.
Y/n: Rein you're alright?
R: glad you ask (y/n), but I'm fine, it's gonna take more than that to take me down.

I nod as he stands behind us recharging his barrier.
I notice a figure at the corner of my eye. I brush my hair to the back of my ear.

W: I see you

My eyes widened

I slowly turn around to face her. There she was probably 20 feet away. She wasn't as bad looking everyone said she was, she was simply stunning. I simply couldn't help but to admire in awe! To her body and her tone it was admirable.

W: Bonjour belle

I snap out of my dreaming

I quickly reset myself and cautiously ignoring her beautiful blue skin and those thoughts.

(Y/n): I'm guessing you said hi.

I looked at her once more. Her hair. Her eyes, her ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

W: I guess this is the part I kill you? Hmph. Guess the party is over.

She says as her visor lays down on her glimmering eyes covering them.

For fuck sakes.

Y/n: I'm not scared of you

Totally lying there I'm very much scared.

W: if you say so chérie

She walks closer to me with her visor on.

To be continued...