will we survive?

" Where is the toilet?! "

 The sound of music and the cheers of crowd made it impossible to talk.

 " What? What is violet?! "

 Madison didn't understand me. She waved her hand dismissively and returned to perform strange movements. Well, it didn 't look like a dance to me, but I decided that I won't spoil her fun.

 Suddenly I felt alcohol. It's time to go home. This place isn't for me. Nausea returned. I finally found the toilet door. I tried to go towards them, squeezing through emotional crowd. I manged to grab the broken handle after a while. Who knew what I would find inside... Fortunately there was no one there. I went to one of the cabins and threw up. No more events and parties NEVER. I was about to leave the cabin when I heard men's voices. Through the crack in the door, I saw three of them. All were young, about 20. One of them, dark-haired man was holding a large black bag.

 " Come on, man! Show what you' ve got, " a tall blond boy said to him. He looked really scary. Gangsta, I thought. He started to digging out in the bag, carefully reviewing its content.

 " Not bad, Dann! Hiro, give him the cash, " he turned to the third boy.

 Hiro was staying with his back to me, so I couldn't see his face. He had black hair and an athletic build. He pulled something from his pocket. Money. A lot of money.

 " 50 thousands as we agreed, " Korean accent.

 Moments later boys disappeared from my sight. I took a step forward, to see if they had left. Suddenly I stepped on something slippy. I lost my balance and fell painfully on the floor.

  " Damn... "

 When I raised my eyes, I noticed three pairs of eyes looking at me in amazement. For a moment, we were just looking at each other. The blond spoke first. He took a step toward. I got up from the floor. I was weak at the knees.

  " What are you doing here, hm? " his smiled and I felt shivers, " Have you been overhearing? "

 " What will we do with her, Kelly? " another boy asked him.

 " I think it's clear, " he pulled a pistol from his pocket. He pointed the gun at me. I held my breath and closed my eyes. What other could I do?

 " No. "

 Hiro stood between me and Kelly. This unexpected act surprised us all. Is he defending me? I don't know why, but PLEASE, don't change your mind guy!

 Kelly didn't like it.

 " The girl knows too much. Get out of my way, " he ordered.

  At the same moment the door opened with a loud bang. We saw a young woman in strong makeup. She was clearly panicked.

 " Somebody call the cops!, " she screamed.

" Damn it! " Kelly rubbed hands over his face in thought, " Okay, we must go. Hiro, the girl is on your head. I don't want any problems, clear? Take suv and drugs, " he gave him the keys and the bag. " I'm going with the guys, we'll cover you. You know what to do. "

 A few minutes later I was sitting in the car. Hiro didn't speak to me even once. He tied my hands and legs. He looked a little nervous. I passed the familiar roads and buildings. I was horrified. I was away from home wondering what the boy wanted do with me. Releasing me was out of the question. Would he kill me? But why didn't he let Kelly to pull the trigger? The rope hurt my wrists. In addition, the phone rang constantly. Hiro did't pick it up. He just turned on the radio. I closed my eyes trying to focus on the text "Black Holes" and forget about this strange situation.