Who are you

My name is Allison I am 13 I have been by myself since this apocalypse started. I'm somewhere in Georgia I'm in the woods when I see this huge building it looked like a abandoned prison so I went to go to the gates while killing walkers that's when I heard a drop your weapon and get in here. I was looking at a 13 year old boy he said give me your weapons and follow me. He took me to the cafeteria and told me to stand there. He came back with a guy probably the leader he said Carl who is this he answered I don't know she came to the gates.

Ricks P.O.V

Who are you I asked this girl. I'm not telling you she answered what is your name I asked. She said Allison I'm 13 I was just coming thinking this place was empty. We'll I'm going to need your weapons for 1 day or till we vote to keep you or not.

Allison's P.O.V

Well I have to give up my weapons for now it hope they let me stay. Rick said I'll stay in a cell he called a guy named Daryl to come take me to a cell. Daryl took me to a cell with stuff in it I guess I was sharing then Carl came in he stared at me then ran to Rick which is his dad and asked why he had to share a cell with me. Well I guess I'll have to get use to that. Carl came back in and started flirting I think. So I went with him and flirted with him.

Please comment if you want more.