Chapter One

You were at a nightclub with your friends. They were drunk, you were the designated driver. Soon enough for you to know one of your guy friends there was trying there best to get to you. He was pretending to be drunk, you could tell. Every time he spoke there was no smell or sign of alcohol. He passed you a drink saying 'one was fine, you weren't going to get drunk.

Immediately when you to a sip you could see how strong it was, you could see a crushed up piece of a pill in the bottom of the cup. You threw the glass at him and left. The car wasn't yours so you couldn't drive it. You didn't want to take such a bastard back to their home. You called an Uber, which was going to be an hour late. You groaned in agony trying not to through your phone across the street.

You started to walk, you didn't want to wait on the driver, knowing they probably won't even come. You accidentally bumped into a tall, shadowy figure before looking up.

"I'm so sorry.." you silently said, still moving slowly though. "No, I'm sorry I should be looking where I'm going." The guy spoke, you looked up surprised that he wasn't going to murder you for bumping into him, you were in the worst parts of Seoul right now. "No, I wasn't looking I'll be honest." "Then I guess we both weren't paying very much attention". He chuckled. You gave a sweet smile. "Why aren't you with anyone?" He asked you, you forgot that you probably shouldn't even go back to your apartment, you realized that your friend was your roommate. "I was a nightclub with a friend but, he tried to drug me and shit. I left but, now realizing that he's also my roommate..." You groaned, frustrated not knowing what to do. "I would say you can spend the night at my place but, we don't even know each other. I'm Jungkook by the way."

You were going to be honest, as long as you could spend the night somewhere, that would be fantastic but, everything was at your apartment. "I'm Y/N, and if I could actually spend the night at your place, I wouldn't care, I need a place to stay tonight." Your face began to turn slightly red, you were partially embarrassed. "If you want to you can, I don't care if you do but, maybe we should go by your apartment before he gets back to get you so clothing." You nodded your head and walked with him to your apartment.

You arrived back at your apartment, you grabbed three sets of clothes just in case. "Can I take a shower at your place, Jungkook? If I can't I'll take one here, before." You were getting nervous but, he seemed like a nice guy, a trustworthy one. "Of course you can, you don't have any boxes here to put your things in, do you? Maybe we can become great friends and if you think it safer to live with me you can." He laughed slightly, you smiled and nodded your head, yes.

You grabbed a box and started to put more then just three sets of clothing in it. You grabbed some things from your shower like, the shampoo and conditioner. "I'll carry the box, Y/N." Jungkook offered to carry almost everything you had it seemed like. "It's fine." You felt bad if he had to carry your things. "No, really Y/N, it's fine, I'll carry them, don't feel bad." Your face was getting red. There was something about him you just loved to much, you didn't know what it was though.

You arrived at his house, it was huge. Your eyes widened and he just laughed at your expression. He patted your back hinting to go inside already. You walked in and it was beautiful. "Yes, it's big but, I've only got one bedroom. I'll sleep on the couch, Y/N. Let me show you were my room is." You grabbed his arm. "No, Jungkook. This is your house, you sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the couch." He rolled his eyes playfully at you. He dragged you up to his room, it was bigger then most bedrooms but, it was nice. "Your sleeping in here, Y/N. You can't say any different." He smirked at you and placed the box full of your stuff next to the bed. "The nicest full bathroom is connected to my room, there's another down stairs and on the end of this hall." He said pointing at the other door in his room. He then left you in his room alone.

You decided to take a shower now. How the hell is everything so big? You thought. The bathroom was wide, there was a beautiful tub, a shower with a seat connected, double sinks and a nice cabinet for the towels and for other necessities. You made sure there was one or two towels for you to use.

You got done and put some clothes to sleep in on. You went to search for Jungkook, finding him asleep on the couch. He didn't have a blanket and no pillow. You felt awful, you looked around the living room trying to find both of those things. The couch pillows are barely ever comfortable. You went up to his room and grabbed a pillow of his bed. There was another blanket hanging off the back of one of the sitting chairs. You picked up his head softly, just enough to put the pillow under it, then layed the blanket on top of him and headed back to his room to sleep.