Chapter 1

Liza's Pov
I've always been scared of change and meeting new people. My Mom and Dad told me and my sister that we were moving from Texas to LA because my Dad got offered a better job there then here in Houston. Personally I don't want to move, I love our house, our town, even our high school!
-After they arrive to LA-
Well, here goes nothing I guess I told myself as the bus pulled up.
I got onto the bus and pulled out my phone from the back pocket of my ripped jeans. Once we arrived at the school a girl named Gabbie showed me around the school, and by the time she was done showing me everything it was lunch time. Gabbie invited me to sit with her and her friends Alex, Corinna, Zane, and David.
"Hello! I'm David, How are you?" said the boy wearing black from top to bottom.
"Hi! I'm Liza, and I'm great what about you?" I said back to David.
"I'm good thank you for asking." he said back to me.
Wow. This guy is so nice, and so cute! Okay....Okay Liza. Stop! You have a 0% chance with this guy. He is way to good looking to not have a girlfriend, but what if he didn't? I thought to myself as a girl with blonde hair walked over to the table.
"Hey guys!" Said the girl that looked like she just stepped out of a magazine.
"Hey babe!" Said David.
Oh great. There goes my chance. I was wishing to hard.
"So... who's the new girl? I don't think I've ever seen her!" Said the girl.
"I'm Liza." I said.
"Oh nice to meet you I guess, I'm Brittany." She said.
"Nice to meet you too" I said nervously.
Why does all the mean girls in movies names Brittany? Why can't it be Sarah or Tiffany!
"Baby, I love you!" Brittany said.
"Oh your so cute." Said David.
Ugh, why can't this moment be over! I quietly said to myself.

Thanks for reading! :)