The arival

This is my first real book. I apologize in advance for any grammar mistakes. This book took a lot of effort and time to write... so please don't steal. Thank you and please enjoy. 😊

The large officer slammed the sell door shut, Locking me up in my own misery. My bruised week legs gave out and I collapsed on the floor. hot tears began to run down my face. I just sat there thinking about my family, my friends, and all the people I hurt. By now I was yelling from my mental pain. My whole body was shaken to the core. I felt alone, like nobody cared. Before I knew it I blacked out.
.
About an hour later I awoke to a sharp grip clawing at my shoulders. I snap open my eyes to see my inmate vigorously shaking my small limp figure. I push her beefy arms away. what do you want creep? I whisper yelled. Get in your bed!She pointed to the top bunk of the Metal bed. I manage to scramble up on my sore feet and hobbled over to the bed. I practically had to become a rock climber to get into the shaky bed. Once I get in I lay down resting my head on a bunched piece of fabric. I let out a sigh and glance out a small window near the roof. It's still dark and gloomy outside, so I assume it's still nighttime.
And once again I fall asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter! I'm still working on chapter two! 💖💓💞
If you want to follow me on Instagram it's ( @dolantwiney ) 💗