Chap. 1

"John..." Emilia call out to him. John just smile as Emilia gets closer. "Yes, baby?" He give Emilia a warm hug.

Emilia smile and close her eyes. "You want to go out today?" She ask as John give her a cup of tea.

The tea scene in the morning makes them feel comfortable and warm.

"I'm just gonna stay at home." John smile... bitterly.

Wind pass by Emilia body. She close her eyes and open it.

Emilia look at her empty hand and the empty room. The tea scene is gone. The room is cold. So cold...

She is alone.

___________________________________

"What should I do today?" She walk around the house playfully. "Hey Maria let's go for a walk!" She grab the thin air and acting like she has a walk with someone.

Emilia laughing and pointing at the thin air as if she  is in a ballroom full of prince and princess.

She then gasp and run at a table. "Oh, Mr. And Mrs. Echain! I didn't know that you'll be here!" She then bow to the chair and sit at a empty one. And yes... the other chair are empty too.

A girl appear from behind a tree with a young man. They at the same age as Emilia.

"I told you she is crazy." The girl told the man. The man just stare at Emilia silently.

The man than stand behind the tree and breath out. "She didn't know that we're here, Jess?" He ask.

"No." Jess replied. "I told her she will be alone till night." She add.

"Let's go sit away from here." Jess followed the man into a garden and sit on a wooden chair by a small lake.

They look around and there's only a few gardener doing their work.

The man sigh. "I don't think she is sick...."

Jess throw her vision at the small lake with a mad face. "And what make you think that Adrien?"  She said while turning her head towards Adrien.

Adrien then stand and walk towards the lake. He let out a small sigh.

"Hallucination?" Jess then wake up. "That must be not it! She's been like that since she arrived here three years ago! She even barely go out from her room whenever there is people in the mansion."

She stop and add, "She must be crazy! She-" Jess stop talking as Adrien glare at Jess.

"She's not crazy." And with that, Adrien walks away leaving Jess alone.

___________________________________

Author's Note~

○Hey it's 하나 here~

●So this is my first writing.... in english and I know you can find many grammar error and spelling error.

○I've decided to write this story based on my experience. Who is Emilia? That's a secret.

●I don't know how many episodes (?) should I write. It's because I'm really lacking of ideas and my english level.

○But for now I'll just gonna write what I can!

Sincerly,

하나
(Ha-Na)