Extended Description

So, I made a mistake. Everyone does, and it shouldn't be that big a shock. But my mistake is a bit bigger than putting a red sock in a washing machine full of white sheets. It's bigger than neglecting your garden for a week and letting your plants wilt. It's bigger than any of that petty stuff. I lied. 

I know what you're thinking; 'so what? a little white lie isn't a huge deal!' Well, that's where you're wrong. When the girl you may or may not have accidentally fallen in love with is staring at you like you just poured hot sauce on a baby... you tend to recognize the consquences of your lies. And before you start switching sides on me, thinking I'm the bad guy, let me tell you the entire story.

Because although Norah Peters wants to slap me now she didn't want to slap me at all when she still thought my name was Hunter Soloman. If only I were Hunter Soloman, honestly.

I knew this would all catch up with me eventually, but I'd hoped I'd be able to jump ahead of my impending doom and explain it to Norah before she found out on her own.

Anyway, my name-- my real name-- is Harry Styles. This is what really happened.

______________________________________

So this plot might sound very familiar to some of you... that's because it originally belonged to my soulmate, @itsbelleyoo. And while it's a simple idea, my take on it is a bit out of the ordinary! It's brilliant, and I'm so glad belle handed it over to me! I begin I'm going to start it as soon as I'm finished with school in a couple of weeks, so... yeah. Exciting!