Threatened

I made these before Christmas. There are many stories I'm making. Merry fucking Christmas.
———————————————————

Bill's POV

I stared at the boy talking to his sister excitedly about something in that god damn journal. He looked so happy and like he has actually done something exceptional in his life. On the other hand, his sister was playing with her stupid pig. It made me a little angry, but I wouldn't admit that. Pine Tree did deserve more credit than what he got still.
Dipper sighed when he realized that his sister wasn't paying attention and had ran out of the room with her pig. He sat on the bed looking at the book before setting it on the bed. I should probably help him.
Though being a demon feared by all, I had somehow caught on to these humanly emotions they call 'love' for the rodent. He was how they say- perfect. There was no other way to put it.
I walked out of the shadows and looked at the boy holding his head in his hands. I snapped my fingers to place me in my human form. I groaned and placed my feet on the ground.
Pine Tree looked up from where he was sitting and quickly jumped back. "What the-" I smiled and he squinted his eyes in the most adorable manner. "Heya Pine Tree~" His face lit up red as those stupid roses everyone seemed to love. But I'd get it if they liked it this shade.
"B-Bill... why are you here?" I felt myself light up a bright color as he looked at me. "See something you like?"
"Yeah..." I seen him stare at me and began to become uncomfortable. "S-sorry. I just was umm." I tried to regain my posture and smirked. "Yeah Yeah, Pine Tree. It's all good." He seemed to calm down by my words and stopped trying to explain. "So what's up with your sister ignoring you? That's pretty rude if I say so myself." I sat by the younger male and wrapped my arm around his shoulder.
"I always try to tell her about my journal, but she never pays attention. I was just really hoping that she would this time." I looked at the new journal. It was a dark silver with a pine tree and triangle in the center. There was also a number one in the center of the tree. I smiled at the notebook and looked at Pine Tree. "Tell me about it then, I'd like to know more." He blushed and shook his head. "I don't know if I can."
I picked up the notebook with my powers and smiled as he glared and tried to get it back. "What the hell?" He said as I opened the book and read it. I looked at the triangle in the middle of the page and seen my explanation. There was then a small note to the side that read: Don't fall for said dream demon, it doesn't end well.

I looked at the bright blushing boy, then smiled and pulled him towards me. "Don't fall for me, eh? Well it couldn't be that bad." He shoved me away and glared. "Don't you ever tell me what to do! You tried to kill us after I ended up getting close to you! I-I liked you, Bill.. and you tried to kill me and my family." I sat there looking at Pine Tree as he broke down.
"I'm... I-" I felt his glare bare down on me and I had to look away. "What? What do you have to say?!" He looked at me and I had to look in his eyes. They were turning red and puffy and I felt a drop inside of me.
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Pine Tree" I felt him jump on me as his arms wrapped around. "I'm so so sorry. I'll make it up to you." The fifteen year old cried in my shoulder as I pet his hair.
"Do you still like me Pine Tree?"
There was a long silence as I waited he had stopped crying.
"Yes..."
I pulled his chin up and seen as wiped his tears. I batted his hand away and wiped them for him, before leaning in gently.
My mind was screaming at me to stop before you do something wrong, but I didn't feel the need to listen. I felt our lips press together and smiled as he wrapped his arms around me. I couldn't believe it, I was kissing the younger boy.
I pulled away cupping his cheek. "I love you so much Pine Tree." He looked at me and I seen his worry start to go away.
"Hey Dipper, Mabel said I should come listen to your new book and so-" I looked over at Standford Pines and grimaced.
"Um... Hey, Great Uncle Ford. I'll be down in a minute." He looked at me and I knew this wouldn't end well. "Is that who I think it is?"
"N-no way. Who do you think it is?"
"Dipper you're a terrible liar. Now Bill, how are you here?" I looked at him then back at Dipper who was still sitting in my lap.
  "The other demons had brought me back due to a-another notebook." I pointed at Pine Tree. "I'm not going to hurt anyone though, I promised Pine Tree." He glared me down.
  "Leave. Don't you ever return either. I felt Pine Tree grip onto me as I was ready for Stanford's punch. It never came and I looked to see a blue force field covering us. "What-" I looked gripped Pine Tree's chin and made him look at me. His eyes were shining a bright blue until it slowly faded away and there was no force covering us."
  Stanford gripped his hand in pain and looked at Pine Tree with horror. "How did-" I hugged Pine Tree and glared at the man. "Leave. I'll send him out when he needs to leave." Stanford slowly walked out of the room and shut the door.
  "I didn't know." Was all I heard before hugging Pine Tree again. "It's fine, we'll have you talk about it with someone later. Okay my Pine Tree?" He nodded and snuggled close to my side as I hugged him.

————————
Okay so it's 2018 tomorrow and I seriously had just broken up with my boyfriend and my best friend got in trouble. There's also a possibility that everyone else had gotten dates. Jeez, where's the fun in being fourteen? Just kidding, binge watching Supernatural and playing monopoly with my sister all night. XD comment what you're planning or did and tell me what other powers Dipper has. Bye my Anonymys!