Chapter 1-Sally Acorn Is Here

AT AMY SHACK

AMY ROSE THE HEDGEHOG POV

Eventually the gang and i were doing some stuffs today that may teach their educated valuable lives,Just like last year i did,yet previously it actually easy and simple and from now on i will be doing worst and difficult things that may teaches their lessons,and wanna know why? because of that stupid echid--- y'know what i should cut off and calm thyself amy rose.

And amy rose,i know you are an independent hedgehog also a responsible disciplinary anthropomorphic hedgehog.

JUST.DO.THE.THINGS.FOR.THEIR.STUPID.PRECIOUS.LIVES phew i think that's all well then i should get things ready.

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG POV

And i know the reason why amy wanted us to gathered well y'know including the gang.

Because of that rodent red head what have done so yeah mutually we end up doing those amy's things just like last year buuuut not to mention her stuff kept repeating so it would be so simple and easy for us and nothing's gonna worry about.

NORMAL POV

"Unfortunately,as you can see guys the reason why i gathered y'all here in my shack its because i will teach you all a very positive moral lessons." Amy smiled at them fakely as if she did not had this florid of anger

"Seriously? again?" Knuckles askly replied

"Yes." She faces him with a smile and in five seconds she got fiercely glared "I know that look." Whispered sticks saidly,but the blue hedgehog and the two tailed fox heard it so they simultaneously said 'Hm-mm.' (A/N: Actually btw Hm-mm actually means 'YES')

"Well then." Amy rose clasp on a loud tone and continued "So today my task for all of you is..." As the pink hedgehog paused sonic the hedgehog expectedly that is still the same task she gave on the previous year.

But-"Okay,so my task for all of you is obviously cleaning stuffs." From the word 'cleaning' the gang went jaw drop "Wait-What-But-" One of them said those sentences and that is sonic yet amy rose cut him off.

"NO BUTS." After that the pink hedgehog did a smilingly look on her face, she add something sentences "The time today is 1:30 PM so i'll give you all, an one hour to clean this whole mess you did and also i forgot to mention when i got back here in my beautiful shack,even though you did a splendid cleanliness job,i will check if there's a mess on the hiding spots whether its tiny or large.Get it folks?" Her tone were like a defeaning silence and pissed ,The gang just agree and nods since there is no choice then amy leave away peacebly.

"Jeez,what's wrong with her?" Tails sheepishly scratch his head askly "Not in the mood i bet." Knuckles replied

"Look can't we just continue? Amy will screw on us for sure." When sticks saids the boys just laugh like it is unbelievable amy would do that besides amy knew them for too long.

"Tsk Tsk,Sticks Sticks the badger." Slowly sonic says after that he continue "Amy rose the hedgehog will never do that especially when it is her gang or should i say platonic friend,right?" He's obviously talking to tails and knuckles nudgely elbow hitting at their both elbow's since sonic is in the middle.

"Definitely." Tails just agree the statement and so knuckles.They were facing each other then laugh something smell fishy and so ten minutes later.