ʜᴇʀ ʟᴀꜱᴛ ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ

hey kou!

so I guess it's been a year, huh? wow.. life hasn't been rude to you, hasn't it? because if it did, I will not hesitate to throw my hands at it! haha can I get a smile?

you must be wondering what's inside this letter. welp, I'm not here to tell you instructions on how to live your life. you can take care of yourself without me, you know! you're the one who even took good care of me when I was still there! you're the best gift that a person like me could ever receive.

you see, I don't worry about you remembering me. you made me feel alive just by showing me how to love. and for this, I am very grateful. although, please promise me that whenever you're feeling blue or in doubt, you'll try to see yourself through my eyes. there you'll witness a brilliant and brave young man that I fell so hard for. thank you for the honor of being my happy ever after. I am so lucky to meet you; I have lived without regrets.

you composed my life, kou. but I am just a chapter of yours. there are still much more that you can do and that's a promise. don't be afraid to take a step further, I will always be here to guide you along the way. don't be afraid to try something new. 

don't be afraid to fall in love again. your happiness will be my peace.

you are my sun amidst the summer rain.

i love you, kou. always and forever.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 | 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐤. 🎉